Hell oops I mean School

Present Day

" Courtney wake up or else I am going to take your truck away!" My uncle Rick yelled at me through my door.

" I'm going God Rick calm down. Like seriously why do I need to go to school when I learned everything that I am learning now when I was 7." I yelled back as I got out of bed.

I walked to my bathroom and took a shower. When I got out I put on a towel and walked to my walk in closet. I have all of this awesome clothes but I cant wear anything nice because of me being the nerd at school so I have to keep my cover as a secret agent.

Oh sorry I don't think I introduced myself. I'm Courtney Smith. I have brown almost black hair that goes down to my waist. Ice blue eyes a small button nose. I am 5'10 so yea I am pretty tall. I am also a secret agent well I have been since my parents were murdered when I was five years old.

I decided to to wear a baggy sweater that said LOYOLA RAMBLERS on it because that is where my brother goes to. Or technically he is my cousin but since my parents I have called my uncle and aunt mom and dad so I call my cousin Jake my big brother.

I put the sweater on and put on dark blue skinny jeans and my black vans. I straightened my hair even though it is already straight and put my grey beanie on with my big black rimmed glasses on so I finished my nerd look.

I grabbed my phone and wallet and walked downstairs.

"Good morning everyone. So what is the agenda today." I said once I walked into the kitchen. I gave my aunt and uncle a kiss on the cheek.

" Well we have a meeting tonight so we will be home late but Jake will be home later so you guys can just order pizza ok. Oh honey we have to go now ok but we will see you later we love you" My dad told me as him and mom walked out the door.

I made a bowl of cereal and ate in peace. When I finished I went to my garage where my baby was. And no I don't have a Ferrari or a Lamborghini instead I have a black Ford Pick Up Truck. And I love it.

I went to my best friend Cindy's house me and her have been best friends since Kindergarten. When I got to her house I walked inside because I was super early.

Cindy knew about me being an agent. In fact she was one to because her parents are directors for the agency with my mom and dad.

I walked into her house and walked into her room to see her combing her hair.

" What's up C" I asked her as I sat on her bed.

" Nothing nothing at all." Cindy responded but then sniffled so I knew she was crying.

"Hey are you crying C? What's wrong? What happened who broke your heart this time?" Cindy has always had trouble finding Mr. Right. So whenever she gets a guy they try to take it to home base but they cant because both of our parents are Catholic so we cant lose our V cards till after we are married at least that is what they want to happen. But we both will lose ours before marriage.

" No one broke my heart dumb ass. Chloe died last night." I got up and hugged her. Chloe was Cindy's chihuahua that she got when she was 7. " Its ok babe we can get you another dog ok so later we will go shopping and get you and me and new dog ok." She nodded then got up and grabbed her bag.

" Come on lets get to school its starting soon." She said as we walked out. When we got into the car and "Boomerang" by The Summer Set came on so we started to sing.

If I was Jay Z you'd be my Beyonce

We could rock the nation like they do

If I was Da Vinciyou'd be Mona Lisa

Only a smile perfect on you

If I was James Dean you would be my Audrey breakfast at Tiffany's for two

By the third verse we had gotten school.

When we got out we put our nerd glasses on. We walked into school and were automatically pushed and tripped by our school jerks.

"Well if it isn't the nerd twins. Did you guys do our homework last night because you nerds know your consequences if you didn't right?" The queen bee of the school Claire. She used to be friends with us but she doesn't know our secret about being agents. So when high school came around she left to be a cheer leader and became our number 2 bully.

We nodded and gave handed her the homework that we had to do last night for her that took like 2 minutes because we learned everything in like 2nd grade.

"Good. Now leave because I do not want to be seen with you to." She pushed us so we fell and dropped all of our books for first and second period.

When we got up we walked to Chemistry which is my favorite class. I sat down next to Cindy in the back. The teacher walked in and started the lesson. In the middle of the class the schools Bad Boy Derek Mathews who is my number 1 bully.

When he walked in everybody looked at him except me because he is a total player. So all of the sluts pulled down their shirts and pulled up their skirts.

I don't get what they see in him. He is just a player. A jerk. An ass hole. A smoker. Sure he is hot but even I wouldn't like that.

When he saw me he smirked his all to famous smirk that made all of the girls melt but not me. When I rolled my eyes I saw his smirk falter a bit but then he masked it.

He walked to the back of the class where I was and whispered in my ear the one thing that I hoped I would never have to here.

"I know your secret"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys its me again sorry for the late update I was so busy yesterday I had ILMEA a singing competition then I had a birthday party to go to so I was busy all day so yea

Alyssa

VOTE

COMMENT

FOLLOW