Thoughts

Courtney's POV

I woke up the next day and thought about my life up till now. I know you must be thinking about school and don't worry I have been going but since the accident I've had a private tutor. 

I thought about my life. 

First I was a girl who had lost her parents.

Now I was a teenager who is a nerd and an agent. 

When had everything taken a turn for the best.

 I realized how happy I was now that Derek was in my life again and I couldn't believe that he said I love you and I loved him back!

Jake and my aunt and uncle were there for me and helped me through this rough patch of my life and I don't know what i'd do without them. 

My life was so different before everything happened with Derek. 

Do I regret anything? No 

Why? Because in life you have to deal with what is thrown at you no matter how challenging or life changing it might be. 

Everything that has happened to me were simple tests that the world threw at me and I faced them head on. 

I don't know what's going to happen now but my next step will definitely be different from all my other life choices. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys how y'all doing today???? So I think TNIAA is almost over and is slowly coming to an end but I dont know how to end it so I want you guys to comment or message me and  give me some ideas because you guys have been there for me throughout this book even after the very long pause. 

Love you guys!

Alyssa