Getting To Know Eachother

" When I was about 16, Zach was a brand new agent and I was his trainer and at age 16 as well he had some huge muscles. So I started to have a crush on him so when I finally told him he said he liked me back. So he asked me to be his girlfriend and of course I said yes. ,"

Derek nodded as I continued to tell him about my past.

"But after about 6 months later I caught him making out with another agent. So I broke up with him , but me being me once he said he was sorry I forgave him. Then once it was our 1 year anniversary he said that he was going to be making dinner for us at his house. So to surprise him I went to his house earlier and found him having sex with Raina. I dumped him again and this time I didn't forgive him until about a month later because he proved that he would more trust worthy and I was so stupid to believe that actually would because a week later. I caught him having a three-way with Ms.Reese our math substitute and Raina. So since then I have never forgiven him or given him another chance."

I looked up at Derek and saw pity in his eyes. I shook my head and got up to go to the kitchen to get drink. I grabbed 2 Dr. Pepper's and went back to see Derek playing with his fingers.

" Ok now that you know some of my past what else do you wanna know about me." He looked at me.

" How about we play twenty questions?" I nodded and pointed at him signaling that he goes first.( A/N D is for Derek and C is for Courtney)

D: What is your favorite color?
C: Black

C: Favorite sport?
D:Football

D:Why don't your parents look like you?
C: Because their not my real parents.

Once I said that we both went silent. He looked at me with sympathy and confusion written in his eyes. 

" I'm sorry Court.I shouldn't have asked you. I shou-" I put my hand over his mouth and stared at him with a small smile.

" It's ok Derek. Nobody has ever asked me that except Cindy but, she has the right I mean us being best friends." I pulled my hand away from his mouth so he could speak again. 

" Why are you not crying right now?" I looked at him confused.

" Why would I be crying?" He shrugged. " Cause that's what girl's would do when they talk about personal things. Don't they?" I shake my head.

" Are you saying that I'm like most girls?" He shook his head and laughed. 

" You are most definitely not like most girls." He laughed and I joined along. 

When we stopped laughing we decided to go to the ice cream parlor right by my house. Once we walked in we went straight to the cash register. Behind the cash register was a girl who started drool at Derek. He smirked at her and then looked at me and smirked even wider when he saw my annoyed face.

" Awww is someone jealous?" When he went to pinch my cheeks I slapped his hands away.

" Oh and look she is even abusive." He started laughing and the girl behind the counter was glaring at me so I glared right back at her.

Once we got our ice cream I walked out of the store and started walking back home. Alone. A couple minutes later Derek came up running to me and was panting.

" You know you walk really fast." I looked at him with a straight face and continued to walk as I ate my ice cream. When he noticed I didn't respond he started to talk to me again.

" Are you going to give me the silent treatment? If you are I don't know why because all I did was talk to that girl..." He looked at me with a shocked face.

" Stop staring at me like that. It's creepy." Once I said that he shook his head and got out of his shocked state.

" It's just I wouldn't take you as a jealous type of person. Well not unless you liked the person." He looked at me with a smirk on his face that I wanted to slap off.

" You like me." He said.

" Yup. I totally like you." I said in a sarcastic tone. Once we got back to my house we both finished our ice cream's.

" Well I guess I should head home. Bye" I waved my hand and walked inside and watched him get onto his motorcycle as he left.

I decided to call Cindy and tell her something. When she picked up I told her straight out the bad news.

" I like Derek."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys here is a new chapter. I hoped you guys like it. I know a couple of you guys * cough* Sam *cough* have been waiting for an update. So here it is. See you guys later. Byeee

Babyitzel2000