Meeting The Dealer

" WHAT!!" I stared shocked at Derek at what he just said.

" My dad needs me right now and I think it would a perfect time for you to meet him. Don't you think so to?" I looked at him and sighed.

" Yes I want to meet your dad but isn't he a dealer?"  Derek looked at me then at the ground.

" Yes he is but during the day he is jusy a regular guy. Just as long as you dont talk about anything having to do with what he does for a living ok?" I nodded and smiled at him.

" We should go then." I grabbed his hand and started walking toward his car.

" Wait there is one thing I want you to know about my dad." I looked  him confused but still nodded in response.

" When he see's something he likes he will try to take it from that person. So if he starts to look at you and it makes you uncomfortable, just squeeze my hand ok. Then we can leave. " I nodded and smiled at him.

On the way there it was silent none of us spoke. We were in our own little worlds. I looked at him and saw he had a nervous look on his face.

" Hey calm down okay? It's just your dad. We can leave early if you to okay? So please stop being nervous. Or else I'm going to get nervous and clam up once we get there." He chuckled and nodded.

" I'm just nervous aboit how he is going to act around you. All of the other girls that I have tried to go out with have fallen into his temptations and are now his sluts and his regular drug customers." I looked at him with sympathy.

" I know I might sound clingy but how many girlfriends have you had?" He chuckled and smiled at me.

" It's not clingy. It's a very valid question. And to answer it I have only had 3 but I wouldn't really call them relationships because before I asked them out I would bring them to meet my dad. Then they would end up going for the drugs and now they are sluts and druggies who are supposedly in love with my dad." I looked at him with a disgusted look.

" How old are they and how old is your dad?" He laughed at my question.

" They are around our age maybe a year younger or older. While my dad is 56." I choked. If I had water I would have totally done a spit take right there.

" Holy shit. That is so wrong." I shook my head and looked outthe window to see a huge mansion come into view.

" Are we almost there?" Derek nodded and pulled into his driveway.

We got out of the car and jogged up the steps to his house. We looked at eachother once we got to the door. Derek smiled at me as he opened the door and started to walk inside with me following behind him.

To say his house was huge would be an understatement. It was GIGANTIC. His whole living room and kitchen were the size of my house it was amazing. I heard someone clear their throat and turned toward the sound. I looked to see Derek smiling at me with an amused smile  on his face.

" I'm guessing you like the house?" He chuckled  started to go up the stairs.

" Like it? I love it, this house is huge. It's so beautiful inside and out. How come we never come here and only to your mom's house?" I looked at him with confusion as that crossed my mind.

" Why do we only go to your mom's house instead of here?" H sighed and looked at me once we reached the top of the stairs.

" Because coming here reminds me of how rich my father is. And what he does for a living. Destroying people's lives and taking other for slave work." I looked at him with a sad smile.

" When then let's do this so we can leave." I dragged him to a door that seemed like it was where his dad was. We stopped right outside the door.

Derek knocked on the door 3 times and waited for his dad ti respond.

"Come in." I heard from the other side of the door.

Derek grabbed my hand and walked inside of the office. When I walked in I saw a big burly man sitting in a chair behind the desk.

"Ahh my wondeful finally decided to show up. And he brought me another toy to play with." Derek's dad smiled at me. I shuddered at what he said.

" No dad this one I am keeping. She will not become one of your sluts or druggies. Now tell me why the hell you needed me so I could leave. " I looked at Derek with a look of concern.

" Oh right. I need you to take the next shipment out for me again." Derek shook his head.

" No I am not doing another deal for you. Last time I did I got beat up and was late for my date with my girlfriend. So I'm dont with you dad." I looked at him shocked.

So that was why he didn't show up to oir date the first time. Cause he s doong a deal for his dad and he got hurt. I felt like such a jerk. Even after he got beat up, he still went to our date but I left. I squeezed Derek's hand and waited as he started to walk out the door.

" Do you really think it's that easy to get away from me boy. If you leave this house you are no longer my son. " Derek stopped as wewere walking out and turned around.

" I would be the happiest guy in the world if I wasn't your son. Goodbye James." I smiled at Derek and walked out of his dad's office.

As we were walking out we saw a girl coming in. When she noticed us she smiled sweetly at Derek.

" Hey babe. Did you come back for more fun in the sun. I think I can fit you in for a quickie before I have some fun with your dad." He scowled at.

" I would rather not. Now excuse me and my girlfriend but we need to leave." The girl looked at me and smirked.

" Oh yea can she even pleasure you like I can." I stepped up to her and punched her in the face. She groaned and grabbed her now bleeding nose.

" Never mess with man or else I will hurt you even more. Got it bitch?" She nodded and ran out crying and groaning.

I started to walk out of the house and to the car but was pulled back into Derek's chest.

" That was so hot Courtney." I smiled at him and kissed him on the cheek.

I walked to the car and got in. I waited a couple of minutes until Derek finally got out of his haze and decided to drive me home since school was now over.

When we got to my house I got out of the car and went to the driver's side. I tapped on his window and waited for him to lower it.

" So is our date still on for tomorrow?" He chuckled and nodded.

" Good see you tomorrow, babe." I winked and gave him a small peck on the lips and ran up to the front door.

Once inside I sat on the couch and thought over what I just did.

I just kissed Derek on the lips.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys whats up so this update is for my very special friend Litzy. She kept on bugging me at school to update so here it is. You guys can all thank her. I will see you guys next week. Bye.

Alyssa

VOTE
FOLLOW
COMMENT