I Love You

Courtney's POV

I woke up the next morning to the smell of  pancakes and bacon. I got out of bed and noticed I was wearing a long silk nightgown. I was confused and looked around realizing that this wasn't my room. I changed into some clothes I found.

I walked outside my room and looked around. This wasn't my house yet I knew where I was.

This was the house that I grew up in before my parents were killed. 

I walked downstairs and followed the scent of  food. As I was looking around I found a wall full of pictures. There were pictures from throughout my life but instead of  Jake and my parents being there it was two people that I didn't recognize. \

That was until I landed on a picture at my 5th birthday party. It was Spy themed ironically and my parents were smiling as I blew out my candles. I kept looking until a voice scared me out of my trance.

" Oh hey sweetie. Shouldn't you be in the kitchen eating breakfast? You are going to be late for school." I looked at the man with a weird look and realized that it was my dad. I followed him into the kitchen. 

As I walked in I saw a women wearing a t-shirt and some pajama pants working at the stove. I watched as my dad walked up behind her and gave her a kiss on the cheek. 

" Mom? Dad? What are you guys doing here?"  They looked at me confused and that's when I knew something was wrong. 

" You guys are dead. Why are you guys here? You shouldn't be here!" They looked at me worried. 

" Honey are you okay? I think you should stay home alright. Your father and I have to go to work soon. How about you go back to bed? Yea?" I looked at my mom as she spoke. She was still so beautiful.  

" No. I'm going out. What's happening!?" I ran out of the kitchen and into the entrance. 

When I opened the door I saw a figure. I thought it was Derek until I realized he didn't have the same body form. 

" Babe are you okay?" The figure put his hand out, trying to help me up but I just ignored it. 

I stood up on my own and recognized it to be Zach.

" What the hell are you doing here Zach?!" He looked at me confused. By now my parents had walked in hearing the commotion.

Everyone was looking at me with either worried or confusion showing on their faces. 

" Sweety I think you need to see a doctor. Come on we will take you upstairs." Zach and my mom grabbed my arms and pulled me upstairs. I was to focused on why Zach was here to try to stop them. 

I woke up in sweat. I got up from my bed and looked at myself in the mirror. 

I saw a girl who had a somewhat good body and messy hair. 

I opened the door to my balcony and walked outside. Sitting down I looked up at the stars, noticing the two brightest ones. 

"What are you guys trying to tell me? How am I supposed to get through this? What am I supposed to do?" I pulled my knees up to my chest and sighed. 

I heard someone walking in the backyard. Looking down I heard someone call my name. 

" Courtney? Are you up there?" I heard and looked down. 

" Who's there?" I was sure I knew who it was but I needed to make sure.

" It's me. It's Derek please talk to me. I'm sorry for leaving you during such a hard time. I know this isn't a good time but please talk to me." I looked at his face and sighed. 

" What are you doing here Derek?" I watched as he tried to look around for a way to come up, chuckling when he sighed in defeat.

" We need to talk. I need to talk to you. I fucked up Court. I know I did. I went to work with my father. I sold drugs Courtney. After leaving you I left and went down to where I promised I would never go. I went down the hole that I tried to stay out of. I couldn't do it without you. I need you to be there for me. I need you to be mine. I love you Courtney so so much and I regret leaving you after the accident. Without you I entered the darkest part of my life. I need you in my life. I need your help. I love you." I watched as he hung his head in shame as he told me what has happened ever since the accident. 

" There is a ladder on the side of the house come on up just be quiet." He looked up in confusion.

" Wait..What?" I pointed to the side of the house where the ladder was. 

He ran over and quietly grabbed it putting it against the railing. 

" Careful." I said as he started to climb up. 

I looked over the railing and then to mom and dad's window making sure that they were still asleep. 

Derek hopped over the railing and stood there, looking down at his shoes. I slowly walked up to him and put my hand on his cheek. He raised his head and looked me in the eyes. 

" It's okay." I slowly put my lips to his and pressed my body against his. He was shocked but slowly started to move his lips against mine. He put his hands on my waist pulling me impossibly closer. 

When I ended it I opened my eyes and stared at him. 

" I forgive you. Everything is okay. Yes you hurt me a lot but I never want you to go to you father again. Even if it is for a mission got it?" He nodded and looked down again.

Who knew the bad boy could feel shame? I chuckled at the thought. 

" Come on let's sit down." I grabbed his hand and made him sit down, me following and sitting down on his lap. 

He held me like I was the last thing he would ever see. I looked at him and pecked him on the lips smiling. 

" Why did you forgive me so easily?" I sighed and looked up at the stars, particularly at my parents.

" One thing I always remember is that if someone loves you then they will leave but if they truly love you then they will come back for you because they couldn't continue on without you. Yes it was harder for me to forgive you but I always knew I would in the end," I looked back at him," Plus some very special people helped me decide. Without you then I would have gotten even more hurt or I might even be dead. I would never leave the people I love without giving them another chance." I said smiling. He grinned.

" You love me?" He looked at me with hope in his eyes. 

" I love you Derek and I always will." I smiled and kissed him again. 

For the rest of the night we just talked about everything and nothing. It was the best thing I could have asked for. 

Yet one thing still confused me. What did that dream mean?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~''

Was good Bitches!!!! How are you guys doing? I'm really sorry for the late updates but I'm in my schools musical so I wont be able to update as often but I will try my hardest to. This book is almost finished but I don't know how you guys want me to finish. 

Give me some ideas that you guys want in the book and I will totally do it! 

Love you guys!

Alyssa