Our First Mission

" You WHAT? You like who. Where? When? How?" Cindy asked me once I told her.

" Ok um. I like Derek. I dont exactly know what that means by where. Just today. And I think he is cute and I have learned a lot about him over the past couple days."

" Well I am kind of busy cause I am hanging out with Jeremy so we will talk later. Ok bye."

When she hung up I just looked at my phone in shock. I mean when she tells me something we talk for hours but no when she is hanging out with Jeremy we cant talk. Wow.

Jeremy is Cindy's boyfriend of two and a half years going on three very soon. But ever since he came into the picture Cindy doesnt really talk to me anymore except for when she is free or at school. Ughhhh high school drama.

Since I had no one to hang out with I decided to go to headquarters for some training. I went up stairs and got dressed into a black sports bra and some black yoga pants. I grabbed my phone and my head phones because I was going to run there so why not listen to music.

Once I started jogging I noticed a black truck started following me as I jogged so I took a different route to headquarters and went through the back alleys. And don't worry all they have back here are garbage cans so people don't come through except at night for drug dealing and trust me I would know  I had to be an under cover drug dealer for about four months.

I stopped running once I got to headquarters and walked in. I decided that before training I should check if I have any missions. So I decided to go see Billy.

Billy is the mission coordinator so if you want a mission then he will give you one that meets your standards. As a I walked into his office I saw Derek there yelling at him about something. So I being the wonderful person I am smacked their heads together because they were so close to each other and  waited for them to notice me their.

" What the hell. Oh wait it's just you. Here are your missions because I know you and you only come in here for them and here are some more where you will need to partner."  Billy handed me the missions and shooed Derek and I away.

" Why were you arguing with Billy?" I asked him once we walked out.

" Because I wanted my own mission but he said that I wasn't ready so I started to argue with him. " I nodded and told a rule Of Billy's.

" Rule number one of Billy's is dont argue unless you want a crappy mission. Trust me I did that when I was six and he not only kicked me out of his office but also he made me go to a little boy's house for my mission and take care of him then later I found out the kid was his nephew and he needed to take care of him for the night but he was to busy to do it. So he gave it to me as a mission. So dont argue with him." Derek nodded.

" Wait you said when you were six that you had your mission. How long have you been an agent?" I stopped walking and looked at him.

" Remember how you asked my why my 'parents' don't look like me. It's because my real parents were murdered when I was five years old. But back then I didn't know what happened so when they died I just kinda stayed in the panic room. Look can we just not talk about this. We have to get ready for our mission." He nodded and kept quiet as we walked to where our wardrobe was.

Once we got there we sat down and looked at our file to see what we had to look like.

                             MISSION INFORMATION

Name: Robby Stec

Occupation: Drug Dealer, CEO of Sears

Age: 45

Sex: Male

Height: 6'3

Mission: You must get into his household and take him down before his drug shipments leave the harbor. In order to do that there must be 4 of you. 2 to go and beat down on Mr. Stec and the other 2 to go and stop the drug shipments from leaving the harbor. Good luck Agents.

" You stay hear and start to get ready while I go and check out and see if there are a couple more agents we could use. Ok. And dress as if you were in a company so in a suit but not a tux. Got it" He nodded and started to get dressed.

I walked out of the wardrobe and called up my brother and asked him if he will join in on our mission. Then I called Cindy and told her to come here right now for a mission.

When they both showed up I showed them the file and we all got dressed and ready to go. When we had to choose a car we just chose Jake's because his is a Black SUV and it can fit all of us.

" Ok so Cindy and I will take down Robby while you guys Jake and Derek go down to the harbor and stop the shipment. Ok" Everyone nodded and we started our way to the harbor first.

" Oh and Derek," He looked at me with excitement in his eyes.

" This will be our first mission together." He smiled and I smiled back then looked out the window. This is going to be a long night.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys sorry if this took so long for me to update I have just had a huge writers block so yea. I made this chapter a little more longer I think so yea.

Thank you to @waffleOK for making the awesome new cover. and not only for this book but also my other book to so go and check that out.

I will see you guys next week and I kight do a Christmas special but you never know cuz I might get busy. So byeeeee.

Babyitzel2000

Vote
Follow
Comment