Mother Nature

Once I woke up the next morning I got out of bed and looked at myself in the mirror. I didn't like what I saw. I had my hair in a pony tail. But most of my hair was being pulled out of it. I had bags under my eyes. And I felt mother nature coming up so I ran to the bathroom.

Joy another thing to add to my list of things I hate right now my fucking period. Usually I will get cramps during the school day so I decided to skip it for today and be lazy and watch movies and eat junk.

I texted Cindy saying that I wasn't coming to school and to bring  me all of the homework because we have the same schedule. She responded saying that she will come and visit during free period.

" What to do? What to do?" I asked myself. I walked downstairs in the kitchen and got my chocolate box out of the cupboard. Yes I do have a chocolate but only for this reason and breakups. I walked over to the living room once I got all of my food and put on " Lifted" on Netflix. It makes me cry every time I watch it.

Half way through the movie someone rang the door bell. So I got up and looked out the window next to the door to see Derek.

" What the hell are you doing here Derek?"  I asked him once he walked into my house.

"Nothing I noticed you werent at school so I decided to come and see if your ok?" I looked at him with a small smile. 

" Aww did someone miss me?" I asked him as I pinched his cheeks. He slapped my hands away as he walked into the living room. 

" So why are you not in school? I thought nerds needed to be at school everyday." He said as he sat on the couch. I sat across from him on the other couch and continued too watch my movie. 

" Just because I am a nerd at school doesnt mean that I am one out of school. I'm actually relaxing because mother nature decided to take it's toll." I looked at him when I said that and saw him loooking at me with a disgusted looking face. I started laughing so hard I fell off the couch.

" Well then I will be right back." Derek said once  I sobered up and sat back down on the couch. I heard the door shut and continued to watch my movie.

About 20 minutes later I heard the door open and saw Derek walking in with a bunch of chocolate, tissue boxes, movies, and ice cream. I looked at him with a questionig look. 

" What? Your on your period so I decided to do a nice thing for you and buy you a couple things. Is that so bad?" I shook my head and grabbed a chocolate bar from the bag full of chocolates and sat on the couch. 

" I never thought that the bad boy had a sweet side especially when it comes to periods." He shrugged his shoulders and sat next to me. 

" I have a younger sister that is 10 and her period started a couple months ago so my mom would always send me to get her stuff so I guess I do have a sweet side but only for specific people." I looked at him with a smile and he smiled at me. But not just any smile it was his genuine smile that I have never seen before. 

" I will be right back. Choose a movie that we can watch and bring all of the junk food that you bought into this room." I ran upstairs and got a pillow and a blanket. Once I got back downstairs I I noticed another note that was on my counter that wasnt there before. 

I grabbed the note and read

I will get you back no matter what Courtney. But first I will get rid of what matters most. See you soon. 

- Zach and Friends

I looked at the note again and frowned. Thet were going to take away my family again. I shook my head. 

When I walked in the living room Derek was sitting on the couch eating a chocolate bar and waiting for me.I sat next to him on the couch and gave him the pillow as I snuggled into his chest with the blanket surrounding us. You could tell he was a little shocked but then eventually put his arms around me.

" Hey Courtney can I ask you a question." I nodded in response.

" Who was that guy Zach I think his name was. Yea Zach what was or is he to you?" I froze and sat up.

" It's ok if you dont want to tell me really." I shook my head.

 " No it's ok I have to tell someone this." I sat opposite of him and began to tell him about Zach.

And my past.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys its me Alyssa sorry for the late update I didnt have time so yea. Thank you to all of you guys for reading my story because I have like 50+ reads so help me reach 100 reads and at least 6 votes cause so far I only have 3 and I want more. And comment I need your guys opinions on my story and feedback. So thank you. Also can one of you guys make me covers cuz i just make mine on picollage so yeaa thanks. And I will see you guys later k byee

Alyssa

Vote

Comment

Follow