The Bad Boy Knows

I stopped breathing and watched him sit down behind me. I looked over at Cindy and gave her our secret signal. The signal was only to be used for emergencies.

When she saw it she raised her hand and asked the teacher if she could take me to the nurse. When the teacher nodded and gave us a pass we walked out.

"Why did you use the signal? What did Derek tell you?" Cindy bombarded me with questions. I put my hand to stop her from continuing on with her questions.

"He said and I quote I know your secret. Do you know what that means. It means that he knows about us being SA our parents are going to kill us." Cindy took out her phone and texted me Derek's number. If your wondering how she got it Cindy is your typical party girl so she has literally every ones number on her phone.

"There now you have his number so text him to meet you somewhere since class is almost over and we have lunch next. Ok?" I nodded in response.

Meet me on the side of the school after class. I texted him.

Wow I say 4 words and you already want me. He responded

Whatever just come alright. I said

Oh I will sweetheart. He responded as I started to walk out of the school.

When I got to the side of the school I still had 7 minutes to kill. When I heard someone walking up next to me I look up and see my ex-boyfriend Sean.

"What do you want Sean?" I ask him as he stares back at me with a smirk playing on his face.

"Well you see baby I saw you all by yourself so I decided to come over here and maybe pleasure you with my accompaniment." He said as he stepped closer to me.

" I never want to speak, look, or even smell you around me or my family and friends. Got it? Now back off I am meeting someone in about 3 minutes." I told him as I walked away from him leaving him on the side of the school. I started walking toward a Subway near our school and texted Derek.

Change of plans meet me at the Subway down the street.

K? He responded. Once he did I looked back at the side of the school only to see Sean still there looking at me with a smirk that I used to melt for.

I bet your wondering why I don't like Sean. Well it started last summer when I caught him and my ex-best friend Nicole who is now the head slut of the school. In bed with each other. And to think I was going to give my virginity to him.

I snapped out of my thought when I was right in front of the Subway where we were meeting. I walked in and saw my cousin Maria. I waved and told her my order.

"Shouldn't you be at school right now lil cuz. Or are you meeting a special someone?" Maria asked me so many questions as she made my sandwich. I shook my head and told I'm just meeting up with a friend.

As I took a seat Derek had walked in and ordered his own sandwich while Maria was eye raping him and then looked surprised hen he came and sat down with me.

" So what do you want to talk about sweetheart?" Derek asked as he bit into his sandwich. I glared as he called me sweetheart.

"You said you knew my secret so what exactly is my secret?" I asked him with a smirk.

He got his phone out and texted someone. Then I felt a vibration in my pocket so I took my phone out and noticed he texted me.

Your a secret agent along with your little Cindy friend. I read his text then looked up and saw him smirking as he was drinking his Pepsi. I burst out laughing. I laughed so I hard to make sure that my act worked I started to cry from laughing. When I was done I noticed he had a blank face.

" Why do you think that?" I said once I had composed myself.

"Because I saw you to the other day at the mall and saw that you two looked different from school. So I decided to ask my dad who is a very powerful man to look you to up even if he broke into the FBI data base. So yea I know your secret and don't even try to hide." He said as he finished off his sandwich and drink.

" Well sorry to break you bubble but we aren't agents we don't even know any. Do agents even exist? And how is your dad so powerful huh oh that's right he is a drug dealer so he can break people just like that." I finished snapping my fingers in his face.

I stood up and started to walk out. But stopped when he started to talk to me again.

" Courtney it doesn't  matter that he is a drug dealer but I have proof from your guys' mission." I turned to look at him. I watched as he took his phone out and entered an app that only us agents have on our phones. My eyes widened as he looked up my record and showed it to me.

"How do you have that app?" I looked at him with wide eyes.

"It doesn't matter. What does matter is that guess who is your new training buddy yup that's right this guy." He said as he shoved his thumb in my face with it pointing to him.

I looked at him and turned around and started to walk home I knew that this was brand new information and I knew I needed to process it.

" Dont try hiding it now that I know ok? Oh and tell your friend that I know. See you later sweetheart." He yelled from the door of the Subway.

I got my phone out and texted Cindy

Houston we have a problem!

~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys. What's up? So i wasnt going to update till tomorow but I was pressured by one of my best friends so thank her by following her and her twin sister at tru_moni and tru_ari. Soooo see ya guys next week. Byeeee

Alyssa

Vote.Follow.Comment