Talking To The Stars

I walked upstairs thinking to myself about what I just did.

" I can't believe I just did that?" I got to my door and was about to open it when I heard a voice.

" What exactly did you do?" I screamed and jumped as I turned to see who just scared me. Since it was dark I just punched the person.

" Who are you and what are you doing?" I turned on the light and saw Jake on the floor.

" Well my name is Jake and I live here. Why the hell did you punch me?" I frowned at him.

" I hurt you because you scared the crap out of me that's why." He frowned.

" Anyways what did you do? Oh and mom and dad want to talk to you in the morning I think they have a new mission for you. So are you going to tell me what you did." I shook my head and walked into my room leaving my door open knowing Jake would follow me in.

" I may have done something to Derek that I didn't mean to do." He rose his eyebrows.

" What did you make the first move instead of letting him do it?" I looked down and sat down on the bed.

" HOLY SHIT YOU MADE THE FIRST MOVE?" I smacked my hand over his mouth.

" Shhhhhhh do you want to wake up the parental? I didn't think so. And yes I made the first move. But it was just a peck on the lips. Not a full on kiss." I got up from the bed and walked over to my balcony. Yes I have a balcony.

" Why didn't you let him do it, Court?" I shrugged and walked outside.

" I was nervous and he wasn't showing any signs of wanting to kiss me so I did it myself." Jake shook his head and walked over next to me.

" It's okay that you made the first move. I just want to ask why you did it? And what did he do after you kissed him?" Jake gazed down at me with a confused face.

I looked up at the sky and tried to count the stars. Have you ever felt that feeling where you can feel someone watching you. When I was younger looking up at the stars was my favorite thing to do. I would find the two brightest stars that were right next to each other. Jake always said that those were my parents stars and that they were watching over me while I sleep. Yea that sounds creepy but it always made me happy.

" Courtney are you listening to me?" I shook my head and looked at Jake.

" What happened?" He shook his head.

" Nothing I was just asking you question's but they aren't important right now. I will ask you tomorrow. Goodnight Court." I said goodbye to him as he gave me a kiss on the cheek and took one last look up at the stars and left the balcony and back to bed.

I sat on the balcony for a while longer gazing up at the stars. I looked at the sky trying to find the two brightest stars. Once I found them I started to talk.

" Hi mom. Hey dad. How have you guys been up there? I miss you guys a lot. I really wish you guys were here. And I wish you guys were here to see me grow up into who I am now. Uncle Rick and Aunt Lisa have taught me well in the art of being a spy. I really want you guys here with me so you could meet someone that I really like. His name is Derek and he used to be a jerk to me but now he is a sweetheart. I wish you guys could have met him. Dad I bet you would have scared him away while mom would probably tell you to leave him alone. I will probably show him your guys' grave next time it is just us. Well I have to go to bed now. I will speak to you guys soon Okay. Bye, I love you guys."

I got up and walked into my room closing my door and locking it. I went into my bathroom and changed into a pair of shorts and a tank top. I took a quick shower and changed. After putting my phone into the charger I went to bed thinking about my parents and Derek and I's date?

" Hmm I wonder what will happen tomorrow?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys it's me again. Sorry for such a short chapter and taking so long on updating I had PARCC testing all last week and I have just been so busy. Plus with Track and Musical going on everyday after school from now on for the rest of the month it will be hard for me to update everyday. So yeaaaa see you guys next week!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BYEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!