Tortured

Most people say that when they are captured they go through so much pain from being tortured. That they couldn't stand the pain that they went through and now they have panic attacks whenever someone says something or an action happens. They said that they starved and that they thought they were going delusional. Hell, some don't even make it because they are either killed or just kill themselves because they couldn't take it anymore. 

For me, all the things that they said they were going to do to me.... didn't happen. Once they took me to the warehouse that they were keeping me in, they put me into a room that had a bed and a bathroom. Then when they left they said that they were going to bring me food. And when they did it was a steak burrito with salsa on the side. You do not know how confused I was.

As I was eating Zach decided to make an appearance. 

" Hello my little baby girl.  How is your stay so far?" I looked at him with a straight face then turned  to look at the wall.

" What? Are you just going to ignore me from now on? You can't exactly do that ya know, you have to talk to me at one point." By now he was right in front of me. 

He looked into my eyes and pushed the hair that was in my face away. I noticed that he was starting to lean closer so I moved away. He sighed and rubbed his face.

" Why can't you just love me already?" I looked at him shocked.

" Why? Why? Because I didn't even love you when we were dating. I felt sorry for you because no one in the agency liked you. I have never liked you and I never will. Why can't yo-" I felt it before I could see him do it. 

I put my hand to my cheek as I felt it starting to throb. 

" You will love me or bad things will start to happen to those close to you. Do you understand that?" I nodded as I felt tears running down my cheeks. 

" Good now I'm going to go visit the agency and get some stuff from my now old office. See ya later sweetheart." I looked away from him. 

Once he was gone, I looked around my room some more. I looked out the window and saw that there were guards on each side of the building. 

" Okay, come on Courtney you can do this. Just see if the window is open and jump out." I tried to open the window but it was close like they always are in these type of buildings.  

I continued to look around my room and found a hammer in the closet. I grabbed it and walked to the window. I held on tight to the hammer and swung it as hard as I could.

I looked away as I felt and heard the glass shatter around me and out the window. I looked out the window and saw how high up I was. 

" Well looks like I'm free." I smiled and started to climb out the window. I heard the guards yelling and the door opening. 

I looked down and jumped from the window waiting for the impact. I felt my feet fall into something soft and fluffy. I thought it was an animal at first but then I heard a voice. 

" Nice try hot stuff." I knew it was Zach even before I opened my eyes. 

" Dammit, why can't you just let me go!" I tried to fight him but he put my hands behind my back and put me in handcuffs. 

" Why did you try breaking out? I thought you liked staying here? Why can't you just stay here and love me? We can be happy together!" He kept asking me questions as he walked me upstairs into a different room. 

It was dark at first but then the lights turned on and all I saw was a queen sized bed with black sheets. I noticed the one window in the room had bars covering it showing no chance of escape. 

" Zach you're just making this harder for yourself! Just let me go and find your actual love! And no it is not me trust me on that!" He pushed me onto the bed. 

" Fine if you won't actually love me then I will just make you!" He chained me to the bed and went to the closet. 

He opened the doors and I saw torture weapons covering the back wall. He grabbed a few knives and came over to me. He started to undress and then started to do it to me. 

" Now you are gonna enjoy this or else each one of these knives will slowly enter your body whether you fight it or not." I looked at him terrified. 

"Don't worry Courtney it will feel so wonderful now that I can show you just how much I love you!" 

He started and I blacked out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys!!! 

I am sooooo sorry for not writing but like my parents didnt want me using wattpad for awhile but im back so dont worry. Again im sorry so here is a story and i will be back wayyy more often. Byee

Alyssa