Mission 1: Complete

As we approached the harbor I looked back at Derek and saw him with a scared expression.

" Hey Derek it's going to be fine. And don't be scared or nervous. We were all scared on our first missions plus you will be with Jake so your good on protection but knowing you, you probably wont need it." I smiled at him as he nodded and gave me a small smile in return.

" Thanks Courtney I needed that." He said as we approached the harbor.

" Ok you guys are going to go figure out which boat has the shipments and stop them from going anywhere. When you guys are done call one of us in case we arent dont yet so you can come and help us ok. Cindy and I will go to his house and beat him down so you guys can take him to jail got it. Ok lets do this. Good luck guys." I told them the plan then watched as the boys got out of the car and started looking around for the boat.

I started to drive to the address that was given from Robby' s file. Once we got there we parked a couple of houses away so if we need to make a quick escape we could easily make one.

When we walked up to his house we noticed the heavy security and we knew we weren't  going to be able to get through unless we acted like sluts. Oh joy. 

" Cindy time for plan slut." She nodded and started unbuttoning her shirt and ruffled up her hair to make her look sexier. Me doing the same thing to my outfit. Once we looked slutty enough we walked up to the door.

" Hey boys. We are looking for a Mr. Stec. Do you know where he is?" Cindy asked in her seductive voice as we both went up to one of the guards and started to mess with them. They nodded and pointed up the stairs with their mouths wide open like a fish.

" Thanks." I said then giggled. To keep up the act of course.

As we started walking into the house a guard grabbed my ass then slipped his number into my bra.

" Call me later sweet thang." He told me. I had to keep smiling but inside I was screaming because he touched me.

As we walked in we started up the stairs and walked straight into Robby' s office. We surprised him as we burst through the doors.

" Hey big daddy. You up for some fun?" I said as I walked around his desk and sat on one leg and Cindy sat on the other. He was still so shocked so we then took it as our chance.

We both punched him in the face and pulled out our guns. We put them up against his head.

" So now that, that is over. We need you to come with us through the back door. Ok." He nodded and was all scared. But we could tell that it was just an act.

As we started to walk out of his office someone walked in and Cindy shot him in the leg, while I put a blindfold on Robby. We continued to walk and whenever someone popped out to shoot at us Cindy just shot them where ever because it was a blind shot.

Once we walked out and knew the coast was clear. We got to the car we saw Jake and Derek talking to each other. They still hadn't noticed us there so Cindy shot a tree nearby. That scared the hell our of them. Once they looked at us they gave us glares. We smiled at them and got inside the car.

We stayed silent so Mr.Stec didn't recognize our  voices if he ever came back for us.

Once we got back to the HQ, we took him to the interrogation rooms so he could get questioned by the other agents.

When we got back to the wardrobe and got changed back into our regular clothes we started screaming and jumping and hugging each other.

" Guys we just finished out first mission with Derek. I think that calls for celebration. How about we go for some pizza?" We nodded and walked out together.

Once we got to the car and started on our way to the nearest pizza parlor in town, we started to talk about our mission.

" So was it hard to stop the shipment?" The boys shook their heads and told us what happened.

" All of th  guards had fallen asleep so we just had to call the boat and tell them to return the shipment and once that was done we went back to the car and waited for you guys." Cindy and I looked at them in shock.

" Man you guys got it easy. We had to act like sluts to the guards and to the target. I got a number and he squeezed my ass. " I shuddered at the memory.

When we got to the pizza place we were seated right away because there were only about 3 tables full.

When we sat down Derek sat next to me while Jake and Cindy sat across from us.

When the waitress came to get out drink orders, she kept on looking at Derek and I started to get a little jealous but then I remembered we weren't dating so he could do that to anyone.

" Hi I'm Candy may I take your order? And maybe your number?" Her voice was so squeaky it hurt my ears.

" Yea we will take a large sausage and pepperoni pizza . And 4 Cokes. Thanks." Derek full on ignored her attempt to flirting and ordered for us. When she noticed that he ignored her she just wrote down our order and stomped away.

We all started laughing and made small talk with each other. I kept on glancing at Derek. Cindy and Jake noticed this and excused themselves from the table. I glared at them as they walked away.

" Where do you think they're going?" Derek asked me. I shrugged and answered my best answer.

" Probably to go and make out in the back." When I said that we both started laughing.

" Hey so umm I was wondering if you wanted to go to a party with me tomorrow? Now that we finished our first mission." I nodded and said yes to him. We both smiled at each other. Then Jake and Cindy came back and we continued to have a fun night.

Once we left Jake took everyone back to HQ. Once there we all just went home. After we said our goodbyes we went to our cars.

When I got to my car I noticed a note on the windshield. When I read it I drove straight home.

I would head home before something bad happens to your family :)

See you soon
-Zach and friends

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys welcome back to my story. Here the next chapter in my book. Comment to see what should happen next or what you think should happen next and it might come true. See you guys soon. I will update soon byeeee

Alyssa

VOTE
COMMENT
FOLLOW