Training with the Bad Boy

Once Cindy and I got to the HQ we checked in with our parents to see what they were doing.

" Hi mom. Hi dad. What are you guys up to?"  I asked my parents as I gave each of them a kiss on the cheek.

" Nothing just looking at a couple of new recruits files. I think you know one of them actually honey." My mom told me as she smiled at me.

" Oh really is his name Derek. Derek Matthews because he already told me and it scared the crap out of me. Next time you recruit can you at least tell me before you actually recruit them. You guys gave Cindy and I a huge scare."  My parents looked at each other and nodded at me. Just then the phone started to ring. I kissed my parents goodbye and started to walk to the gym we have here at HQ.

Once we walked in we saw Derek there stretching. To say that it was hot seeing his back muscles flex when he stretched would be and understatement it was AMAZING.

Woah what am I saying. I shook my head at my thoughts.

" Are you ready for your training Matthews?" He stood up scared. I smirked as he looked at me and shook his head. I saw him move his eyes over my body then stopped at my breasts.

" Hey my eyes are up here buddy!" I yelled at him. He looked at my face and I swear I saw his neck get all red but then he put on and emotional expression on.

" Ok so first Cindy and I are going to show you how to do the obstacle course got it?" He nodded his head then sat down as me and Cindy got to the beginning of the course.

Derek's POV

I watched Courtney and Cindy walk over to the obstacle the thing was huge. They pressed a button that was right next to starting point and a clock appeared. I noticed it was a timer.

They pushed start and I watched as they ran a 2 laps around the track without a break then do monkey bars with a pit of mysterious gunk in it. After that they did low an  high hurdles then went off and starting jumping through huge tires. Once they go  to the end they pressed a button and looked at the timer i said 5:37 in bright red numbers.

" So that is the obstacle course ok your turn now and then once you are done with that then you can leave because that is all we have to teach you for today ok?" Courtney said to me. I nodded.

Courtney's POV

I watched Derek walk over to the obstacle course once he pressed the start button he was off. Once he finished running his 2 laps on the track the timer said 4:56. He was so slow. Once he got to the monkey bars he blew right past it and in about 30 seconds he was done with them and had already started on the hurdles. He had knocked over most of them except the first and the last one. When he got to the tires he hesitated but then started to go through them at a slow pace. He finished with the clock say 8:27.

" Good job for your first time. Next time make sure you shoot for a time goal so you pressure yourself. And also you need to learn some strategies on how to go over and through the obstacles like the hurdles and tires. Ok?" He nodded and started to get all of his stuff and left without a word.

Cindy had left while he was doing the course because her parents had called her telling her to go home.

Once I left the gym I started to go through the back hall way which was only used if you were going to the gym. I heard someone walking behind me.

I turned to see my other ex-boyfriend from 2 years ago Zach. He was walking toward me and stopped once he was about a foot away from me.

" What do you want Zach?" I asked him.

" What do you think sweetheart. I want you. You know you miss me." He looked at me with a smirk as he finished. He walked closer to me and was a couple inches away from me.

" Yea right why would I ever want a cheating bastard like you? Huh oh that's right because you cheated on me 3 times." I turned around but he caught my wrist and pulled me back to his chest.

" I told you I was sorry ok now will you forgive me?" I shook my head no as his answer. Then took my wrist out of his hand. I started to walk away when he yelled.

" I will get you back Courtney. Just you and watch I will have you back and you will be mine." I waved my hand as I dismissed him.

As I turned the corner to go outside I saw Derek standing there looking at me with sad in his eyes. He walked towards me and rubbed his thumb under my eyes. I didn't even notice that I was crying until now.

" Are you ok" He asked my I nodded. And tried to walk away but he stopped me.

" Do you want to talk about it?" I shook my head no. I looked into his eyes and saw an emotion that wasn't there before. I smiled at him and walked out.

When I got to my car I looked back and saw Derek standing there looking at me. He smiled then walked to his car. I got in and drove home.

Once home I took a quick shower and went to bed thinking about what Zach said.

I will get you back

~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys sorry for the late update. I had a singing competition that I had to prepare for so yea. But I will update sooner from now on. Ok bye you guys love you and can you guys please give me some feedback like comments. Thanks

Alyssa

VOTE
COMMENT
FOLLOW