Talking with Cindy

After I had texted Cindy I ran to school to meet her at my car so we could leave once she met me there. I saw her running out of the school at top speed.

"What is it? Who knows? Who do we have to kill?" Cindy asked me once she got to my car.

" Ok. Someone knows our secret because they are agents just like us. Derek Mathews. And no one why would even ask that?" She shrugged but still looked like a fish because of the information I just told her.

" How did Derek become and agent? Doesn't he have a criminal record? How did the agency not notice it? How does the agency even know about him? Tell me Court answer my questions?" She yelled at me as I started to drive back home.

" I don't know how but he told me that he had connections. He definitely does have a record but then again he has connections so he can easily have it cleared the very day that it happened. The agency probably did notice it and we are just using him for a new plan to get his dad. So now that I have answered your questions will you shut up?" I said once we got onto my street.

" We will talk to my parents and yours once we get our homework done because we both know that there are not here." She nodded and started up the stairs to my room.

I stopped into the kitchen to grab some food and saw a note

I love your new house Courtney. Too bad its going to be gone with the rest of you new family soon. Tell your parents that I said hi. Oh wait their dead. See you soon.

After I read it I checked around the house and made sure all of the windows and doors were locked just until Jake came home.

Once I got to my room I shoved the note into my jewelry box that my was my moms. Because everyone knows not to touch it.

"So what are we going to do with Derek?" Cindy asked me.

" We are gonna treat him just like an agent. So we have to get to know him. Plus we get to train him so that will be fun. How about we start right now put on some work out clothes while I text him" She walked  my closet to get some clothes for the both of us.

We are starting your training tonight meet us at HQ.

He responded

Cant I have something to do

You can go one night without banging a girl. Meet us at 7. Get it. Got it. Good See you then.

When Cindy and I were done changing we got into the car and started our journey to HQ.

~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys so i am so sorry about this late update. I have a math test tomorrow and  have  been studying since last week when my teacher announced it so yea sorry. But anyways I know that this chapter is short but i will update this weekend. So see ya guys later.

~Alyssa

VOTE
COMMENT
FOLLOW