hinataxchiaki/nagitoxhinata<3

Chiaki eyed the label of the two canned coffees, unsure which one to buy. 

"Hurry up, it smells like fish." Hajime complains, wrapping both his hands around his girlfriend's shoulders.

"That's because we're next to the fish isle." Chiaki points to the line of freezers behind her.

"Yes, I know." Hajime sighs, leaving his girlfriend behind to ponder whether to buy vanilla flavored or chocolate flavored coffee.

The store they were at, their local Seiyu, was much too crowded for a Sunday morning and Hajime desperately wanted to go home.

He walked a couple aisles down, meeting with his boyfriend instead. He was standing in front of the stacks of various Ramunes, his pale face creased up with way too much concentration for choosing a drink.

"God, not you too."

"Hajime-tan, I am just filled with despair." He cried dramatically, falling backwards on Hajime. The fairly buffed out boy was used to this, so he simply held the albino with an expression half way between annoyed and amused.

"Just get orange, that's the best one."

"Says you." He pouts.

"Fine, get the original then, that's your favorite." He still was deep in thought, so he left him.

Hajime was frustrated with the both of them, so he went to the front of the store and slumped down in a bench.

After what seemed like years, he felt a tapping on his shoulder.

He looked up to see both of his significant others, Chiaki holding out a vanilla coffee and Nagito holding out an orange ramune.

"Thanks." he smiles wanly, kissing the both of them on the cheek.

"Let's go."