Fuyusouda

"AHHH!!! FUCK!!!!" Fuyuhiko shouts. He throws down his Xbox remote and starts jumping around. His fists are raised and in fists, so I'm assuming he's looking for something to hit. I look up from my book and look at him, one eyebrow raised.

"Uh... Are you okay?" I ask. He screams through his bared teeth. 

"FUCK NO!!! I had 2 fucking seconds left before I would have won the entire tournament!!!" 

"Calm down, jeez." 

"I will FIGHT you, Kazuichi!" He stalks up to me and shakes a fist in my face. He sounds incredibly angry, but it's hard to take him seriously because he's about a half a foot shorter than me. I laugh in spite of myself.

"Heh. You can't fight me. You're too shooooort." His eyes go cold and calm. I know I immediately said the wrong thing.

"I trained under the mafia, idiot. I can snap your neck in 32 different ways." 

"You can't even reach my neck!" I tackle him onto the couch.

"Hey!" 

"Ooooh mister big mafia man is gonna kill meee!!" I tickle him. His face goes red for a few seconds before he bursts out laughing. 

"I'm gonna-" He's interrupted by me tickling him even harder.

"KILL YOU!!!" I can tell he's running out of anger, though. Finally I stop, and he sits up, pouting with his arms crossed.

"Are you still angry?" I grin at him, leaning back with my arms behind my head.

"...No..." He sighs and falls into the side of my body and kicks his legs up into my lap.

"Heh. I can still snap your neck." He grins menacingly. 

"Sure you can."