Akasoniaki

Sonia was relaxing on her couch, watching Netflix and doing a bunny face mask Gundham had gotten her for her birthday, when she got a call on her phone. She glanced over at the caller ID to see it was one of her girlfriends, Akane.

She sighed and paused her show. 

"Hello?" 

"Heyyyyy Sonia!" That was Akane's 'I did something stupid and now I need help' voice, which Sonia knew all too well.

"Yes, my lovely girlfriend who can do no wrong?" Sonia asked. She heard Akane nervously laugh over the speaker. There were sounds of... a store, maybe, in the background of the call. She heard Akane sigh.

"Okay. So. You know how Chiaki and I went to the store together, because she wanted some stickers and I wanted some of those DELICIOUS easter peeps, I was gonna get pink ones, blue ones, AND the birthday cake ones..." Sonia could practically hear her lusting over the food even through the phone.

"Get to the point, babe." Sonia said, getting annoyed. She just wanted to relax and watch TV for a bit while her girlfriends were out.

"Well all I did was say that Transformers was better than Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, and then Chiaki drove off without me and now you have to pick me upppp." 

"You think Transformers is better than Ninja Turtles??" Sonia shouts, sitting upright.

"That's not the point! I'm all alone at the dollar store!!" Sonia hung up. She crossed her arms, sighed, and gets back up and grabs her keys.

"I will make you sit through all six seasons of TMNT, Akane." She grumbles as she heads out the door.

(what is this ahdkahsjk)