Super Danganronpa 2 Sleepover! (part 1)

"Alright, everyone coming tonight to my cabin?" I say cheerfully to my friends at breakfast. It's been a month since we've been on this school trip to get to know each other better. They all cheer, and then continue eating. Byakuya and Akane are having an eating contest, Nekomaru is playing with Teruteru's hair, Kazuichi is lusting over Sonia, and Chiaki and Nagito are arguing over something. I decide to go over to Chiaki and Nagito.

"Hey, what's up with you guys today?" I say dryly. They argue quiet often, over the most trivial things. Chiaki pouts.

"Nagito won't let me wear your sleeping shirt, even though he got to wear it last night!" I sigh. Of course my girlfriend and boyfriend are arguing about something stupid again.

"Cmoooon Hajime, you know it fills me with hope." He gives me puppy dog eyes.

"Oh be quiet Nagito. You know damn well it's just a shirt." 

"Yeah, Komaeda!"

"Don't call me Komaeda, what am I, your teacher??"

"Calm down, calm down. How about I give you both a shirt, and I'll just sleep in one of Nagito's." 

The two of them stop arguing and perk up.

"Okay!" 

.

.

.

Once everyone was inside Hajime's cabin, it became apparent it was too crowded. Hiyoko was draped across Mahiru's lap, and Teruteru was sitting in Nekomaru's. Me, Nagito, and Fuyuhiko are propped against the bed, and the rest are sitting cross legged in a circle. There are blankets and pillows strewn everywhere, along with Hiyoko's and Gundham's stuffed animals they brought. There's a small snack platter in the middle that Nagito prepared.

"Where's that piggy?" Hiyoko asks loudly amidst the chatter.

"Yes indeed, where is Byakuya? Last I saw him, he was at the beach, just watching the waves." Sonia remarks. Everyone shrugs. 

The door opens suddenly, and in comes the man himself, holding a large bag of something.

"Apologies for my tardiness. I brought something I feel would... tighten the bonds of this group." He plops the bag into the middle of the circle carefully, and sits outside the circle, but people move aside to let him in.

"Woah! Alcohol! Thanks Byakuya!" Ibuki shouts with a smile. I look to see a bag full of whiskey, soju, and other assorted liquors. He blushes, almost. I never knew Byakuya could be so cool!

"Thanks, man!" I grab a bottle of soju and admire it for a second.

"Ooooh, I know a game we can play with alcohol!" Sonia says excitedly.

"The dark princess knows of such foolish party games?" Gundham says. He looks a little hurt. I wonder why.

"I-it's nothing! But here's how you play... it is just normal truth or dare, but if you fail at the task, everyone must take a shot! Oh, I cannot wait to play with actual people!" She explains.

"S-sounds fun!" Mikan says, surprisingly. Everyone agrees with her, including myself.

"Who wants to go first?" I ask, excited. I've never gotten drunk before, or even hung out with friends like this. There's silence for a few seconds.

"Hmph. Since you guys are a bunch of pussies, I'll go first." Fuyuhiko says, crossing his arms.

"Hmmm, I dare you to take off your pants and-" Teruteru starts.

"Stop joking around Teru!" Nekomaru says, blushing.

"I dare you to kiss a boy who's gay in this room." Chiaki says, with a non discreet smile.