Sayaka x Mikan

"Are you ready for our camping trip babe?" A voice rings from outside my door. I spring up from my bed in horror. I forgot about me and Sayaka's camping trip! Oh no, she's going to be so mad... I throw a bunch of clothes and bathroom supplies in a bag and run out the door in my flip flops. When I run out my front door, she's frowning at something on her phone.

"Woah!" I trip myself on purpose, the only way I know how to get someone's attention. She puts away her phone and silently helps me up. 

"You don't need to act like that around me remember?" She says with a smile. She pecks me on the cheek, and I feel myself heat up.

"S-sorry!" I squeak, running to the car. I throw my bag in the bed of the trunk and sit in the passenger seat, face burning up.

"It's okay! You're all good Mikan." She goes into the driver's seat and turns the ignition. 

"You always know just what to s-say to me." I say quietly, grabbing her free hand and squeezing it tight.

"Oh! Well, you know, I always love seeing your smile!" She's blushing madly, and I can tell she's focusing on the road so she won't have to look into my eyes.

After a bit of awkward silence, she turns on the radio. Funny enough, one of her songs is playing on the radio.

"Ughhh let me switch the station-"

"Wait! I know this one!" I say excitedly.

"Without deciding where to meet tomorrow we both parted our ways!" I sing along to her sweet, high voice. She looks at me, shocked.

"Mikan I didn't know you-"

"I'm fidgety even bath, should I just call him? My heart won't stop thumpinggggg!" She joins in for the chorus.

"Monochromatic love embraces the two of us
Even the difference in temperature feels lovely
Monochromatic sight, I'm sure I'm the only one colorful
I like the uncertain parts tooooooo!"

After a few hours of driving, we arrive in an isolated part of the wilderness. It's chilly, so Sayaka gives me her flannel. We go to the bed of the truck and change into our pajamas- respectively looking away from the other. 

"Alright, got your sleeping bag?" She asks me. I go to my bag and rummage around in it for my sleeping bag, but I can't seem to find it. I dump everything out- but it still isn't there.

"Oh no. I'm s-so sorry S-sayaka I didn't mean too!!" I feel tears welling up, but she puts a hand on my shoulder.

"Guess we'll have to share a bag, huh?" 

"Oh! Yes!" Somehow that instantly cheers me up, so we both snuggle into her sleeping bag. She nuzzles into my neck, and my face turns beet red. 

"Mmmmm... you smell like milk and flowers." She whispers. 

"You smell like... a good girlfriend." I say nervously. I feel her smile into my neck, and we stay snuggled like that for the rest of the night.

//I kinda hate this lmao//