dating the thh girls HCs

Dating Sayaka Maizono HCs!

-She wants to be with you. All. the. Time. Since she grew up so lonely, she wants to be with you every day, all day. Even when you're both working, she texts you a cute gif or a couple of heart emojis, as if to remind you that she exists. However she does have her days where she is quiet and closed off, just like you do sometimes. On those days the two of you exist in a peaceful silence.

-She always puts your needs first, to the point where she doesn't take care of herself. You take care of her a lot, and eventually she learns to keep a balance. But still, the second you text that you're not feeling too well, she is there in 5 minutes with (somehow??) freshly made chicken soup.

-Sayaka actually likes PDA, even though it may jeopardize her career. She proudly kisses you (with your consent!) in front of the paparazzi, as if to claim a stake over you. Although the second you want to bring her to meet some of your friends, she's super shy and nervous.

-On the nights when the two of you want to stay in, you and her cuddle on the couch, a documentary on. She loves documentaries for some reason, and you learn to love them.

-When you're cuddling, she places her head under your chin. You stroke her hair softly, and she plays with your hands. She loves tracing any tattoos, freckles, or blemishes on your skin.

-She's just constantly complimenting you, and you always feel so content and happy around her.

Dating Aoi Asahina HCs!

-She always waits for you to wake up before going on your respective runs/exercising and swimming. You two eat breakfast and drink a cup of coffee together before heading out, talking about your plans for the day.

-Hina is the big spoon, ALWAYS. She always has her arms wrapped around you whenever possible, especially when you're going to bed.

-Whenever you're not doing so well, she cuddles you and just talks your ear off about whatever she's interested in.

-When she's not doing so well, you cuddle her and talk about whatever you're hyperfixtating on!!

-Sometimes at the end of the day and you both have SO MUCH to tell, you have to set a five minute timer and take turns talking.

-At the beginning of the day the two of you do each other's hair, especially when her arms are super sore from working out.

Dating Junko Enoshima HCs! (non despair)

-She's obsessed with going shopping with you and picking out clothes for you. Somehow she always knows just what you like?? Of course the two of you try on some more ridiculous stuff, but at the end of the day you both end up with enough clothing for a lifetime.

-A lot of times when the two of you are home alone, she's quiet and contemplative. Her mood swings tend to go down in a relaxed atmosphere, but you can tell her thoughts are racing a thousand miles a minute.

-Whenever she's bored (which is often) she'll just straight up start making out with you. If you say you don't want to she backs away and just does your hair instead.

-Whenever you fight with her, it always ends with the two of you making out, without fail.

-Her mood swings get really bad sometimes, and whenever they do you just grip her hand as tight as possible and stroke it softly. She loves it but would never tell you that.

Dating Kyoko Kirigiri HCs!

-A lot of nights when she works late she'll just collapse on the bed next to you, not bothering to change out of her clothes or anything, so while she's asleep you'll change her into her pajamas and take off her gloves. Then when you wake up, she always has already made the bed and cleaned up the room a bit.

- She's not a huge fan of PDA. She explains that she can show you how much she loves you at home, not in public. Although once in a while if someone is flirting with you, she'll get all territorial and kiss you right on the lips.

-On your first date you take her ice skating. She tries mathematically calculating the right way to stand, but still ends up falling right away.

-She's really insecure about the scars on her hands, but over time as she starts to feel more comfortable around you, she starts going around without her gloves indoors.

-She's always so cool and indifferent in public, but once you get home she is super cuddly, and pretty much never lets go of you.

-She's always attracted to you, but when you're dressed goth/lolita... hoooo boy.

Dating Celestia Ludenberg HCs!

-Her hands are always cold, so she is constantly sneaking up behind you and putting them on your neck. Alternatively, she also secretly loves holding hands with you so she can warm up.

-She's always playing pranks on you, regardless of her serious nature. Her pranks are usually pretty immature and harmless, but you know she is much rougher with her friends.

-Whenever she's having a rough day, you bring her tea and cuddle with her. Whenever you're having a rough day she brings you your favorite drink and does the same.

-"Oh my god please don't tell me you are quoting vampire diaries in your wedding vows."

-She always keeps her gambling life ushered away from you, she acts indifferent but she really is concerned with you getting caught up in such a harsh world. Occasionally she will play card games with you to "keep you on your toes", but you know she just wants to show off her Ultimate.

-The longer the two of you date, the more her accent starts slipping away when the two of you are alone. She confesses to you one day that her accent is fake... which of course you already know.

-She really likes playing with your hair, whenever possible. She's always complimenting you.

-Doesn't want to admit it, but is way too shy for PDA.