♥Rejection♥

I don't believe him.

I can't.

I don't want to.

But somehow i do.

Ugh! It's so complicated! He's popular and i'm not.

He's INCREDIBLY handsome and i'm a geek.

He's socialize and i'm a wallflower.

He is very famouse in our school and i'm twitter,tumblr,instagram famouse. We are opposites and somehow he still wants to be in a relationship with me...i'm only "popular" at school because i dated him. I let out a sigh and closed my locker. I was the last one to leave schools campus.

As i got down the stairs i heard my name being yelled out.

"Ciel!" I heard foot steps running towards me. I turned around only to see Sebastian standing in front of the big oak doors. I sigh and turned around not caring a bit about him. "W-wait ciel!" He said and grabbed my wrist, i turned around glaring at his hand then at him. He only smiled at me. "Please lets have a walk down the park and stop by the new tea store"he said with a kind, soft smile. I jerk my hand away and turned around "no thank you, i don't want to be around with a guy like you"i said already walking away.

-time skip to sebby p.o.v-

"No thank you, i don't want to be around with a guy like you" with that he left. My eyes widen and slowly i took steps back and walked the opposite direction of his.

His words replayed like a broken record in my head. Each time i remember the scene my heart aches. "I'm an idiot.." i murmured. As i got to my front porch house. I miss you ciel.

-To ciel pov-

A small sigh escaped my lips as i got home. I dropped my brown leathered bag on the living room couch and went to the kitchen. Finding a note and 12 cupcakes on the kitchen table.

"Yummyyy~~~" i said out loud with a smile.

"Dear Ciel,

I'm sorry i'm not home right now,

I'll be working overtime at the hospital.

I made you cupcakes, since i'm going

To be out for the night also, figuring

How much you love sweets.

Please help yourself.

Love you

-Aunt Red."

I read out loud while already eating a cupcake.

"Okay i guess..."i murmured and went to my laptop. I sign in all my social media's.

I have Twitter, Instagram, and tumblr..

But not facebook. Ha!

My phone vibrated.

A message from an unknown number.

I unlocked my phone and read it.

"Ciel please forgive me.

I don't want to ruined our

friendship, lets go out today. -Sebastian "

I groan its been almost a year and he hasn't given up...wait... Who gave him my number!

Ignoring all what he said i texted back saying:

"Who gave you my number"

I don't want to be near him.