♥ A Bet ♥

-Bianca p.o.v-

"HAHA NO STOP! OKAYOKAYOKAY I'LL GIVE IT TO YOU!!! STOP! HAHA I'M GOING TO-IMGOINGTOPEE!!" ciel yelled and laughed so cute while Sebastian has him pinned down... on a table... in my families pizza place... these two i swear, it's a good thing that we are closed... with a sigh i removed Sebastian off of ciel, and they both whined, laughed, and sighed at the same time. Ciel gave Sebastian his phone back, Sebastian tooked it back but at the sae time he pulled ciel to him and now... placed hundreds of kisses on ciels face. "Okayyy! NO MORE PDA HERE!" i said, they both turned their attention to me. "Your just jealous" Sebastian childishly spoke, i chuckled and pulled ciel towards me "OF COURSE! CIEL IS MY BEST FRIEND!" Sebastian laughed and pulled ciel towards him "HE IS MY BOYFRIEND!" Ciel whined a bit but Sebastian and i laughed. "Okay i will let ciel go... if we ALL make a bet..."Sebastian and ciel looked at each other for a bit then back to me. "What's it about?" I smirked.

* * *

"Okay so the bet is small and simple" i paused and took out a small envelope. "I have 300 dollars in here, and i will give you 100 dollars each if only you complete the bet" i said ciel and Sebastian and ciel looked at each other- okay i'm starting to think that these two read each others mind- they looked back to me and nodded their heads. "Okay so, the bet is... you can't see, talk, text, each other for a day from tomorrow morning till the next day at noon" i smirked, ciel nodded his head and spoke "sounds goo-", "TERRIBLE!NOOO! I WON'T ACCEPT! OKAY SO FROM TOMORROW THE BET STARTS THEN THE NEXT DAY WE COULD SEE EACH OTHER AGAIN!? FOR 100 DOLLARS?! IT ISN'T WORTH IT!! NO! NONONONO!I CAN'T!" Sebastian dramatically yelled and stood up. Ciel sigh and i glared at him. "Sebast-", "do you NOT know how much i love HIM!" Sebastian continued, "yes i actually do kno-", "then WHY are you trying to SEPARATE US!YOU ARE A DISGRACE-" "SEBASTIAN!" Sebastian looked to ciel, ciel gave him a look and Sebastian sigh and sat back down. He glared with a little pout "i can't leave ciel for 100 dollars or anything else.." ciel chuckled "yet you left me once for another", "and that was a female" i added, "yea" both ciel and i said. Sebastian glared at us "DON'T! remind me of that PLEASE!" Sebastian frowned and looked away. Leaving a small awkward silence. Ciel stared out the window and not so soon the aura seem to change to blue... i bit my lip and cleared my throughout. I was about to speak but Sebastian won me "you know what lets just get this over with see you in two days ciel" Sebastian said standing up and walked toward the door without taking another glance towards us, "wha- Sebastian-" ciel spoke and stood up but when he did Sebastian was already gone. The look in ciels face hurt me. "I-i'm sorry" i said ciel sat back down and sigh. "It's not your fault ", "but-", "i was the one who brought it up... it is not your fault." I looked down. Ciel sat next to me and hugged me. "It's not your fault... okay. Your my best friend... you have to agree with me to everything" ciel said with a small smile, i smiled and he placed a kiss on my forehead. "EWWW COOTIES! CIEL GOT GERMS!" I said wiping my forehead, ciel and i shared a laugh. "You know... girls... got more cooties... they carry diseases." I playful hit him and laughed. "Anyways i should get going... it's almost 10pm." Ciel said. "Right. Here hold up." I ran to the kitchen and took out a small pastel box with pastel purple ribbon... i should of have gotten a different color... oh well i walked back to ciel, whom was on his phone. "Here... just a small cake, i made for you since you like sweets so much." Ciel smiled "you love me too much" ciel whispered. I rolled my eyes. "No... just a simple cake in a pretty box ciel, not a huge cake with an expensive box..." ciel faked gasped. "Okay now i feel like trash", "your welcome "

Ciel chuckled and sighed "well thanks for the cake, i have to go before my aunt sends a search party", "wAIT WAIT WAIT! STAY HERE " I chuckled and ran back again to the kitchen, i went threw a few cabinets till i found it. "I'm only giving this to you because it's dangerous outisde at this time of night and because you are very beautiful and i don't want you to get in any harm" i said walking my way to ciel. Ciel gave me a wierd look but then slowly laughed. "Pepper Spray!?? Oh... i will love to use this someday haha... thank you." I chuckled. "No problem... see you tomorrow, oh and the bet... you don't have to do it...", "i'm going to do it... i think spending alot of time with Sebastian is blocking me from talking to others." He murmured "okay then.... wellll.... be safe" ciel smiled and waved good bye as he left. I sigh. "They needed a, too much sex and kissing and UGH Not healthy"

***

-ciels p.o.v-

The bet starts tomorrow...

Which means... i could call Sebastian today...

It's still sunday. I dialed Sebastian number and waited for the call. "Hello?"

"Hey Sebastian."

"Ciel??"

".... why did you left... are you okay?"

"..." Sebastian sigh threw the phone. I looked at the ground while walking back home.

"I'm sorry ciel... i don't want to remember... Everytime i do i feel worthless... i regret it and i hate myself for that. I didn't-" i smiled "Sebastian shut up i don't know what you're talking about", "i was talking about the time i cheated on you-", "mmm no i don't remember." I heard Sebastian chuckled. "I love you" he murmured. I smiled and opened the door to my room. "I love you too..." i murmured back.

"SEBASSTIAN!!! DID YOU ATE MY DONUT!" i heard a muffled yell from Little Rose. Sebastian growled in annoyance. "NO!!", "...okay."

I laughed slightly. Having six siblings must be a pain. "Don't laugh... your lucky you don't have any siblings. " i scoffed "Sebastian did you forget about Elizabeth? She is like 100 times annoying i can't deal with her at all", "oh yea i forgot... she is like having... 16 siblings..." we both shared a small laugh but then i spoke "so Sebastian about the bet we don-", "we're doing it.", "what?-", "the bet is what we need, now we don't have to go to a summer job!" I laughed, he is seriously trying to avoid work... "Sebastian... you... are one lazy guy I've ever met.", "oh stop i'm flattered", we chuckled and sigh. "I have to go... see you on Monday.", "Monday at noon", "yes, love you" we both hanged up and i quickly ran down to stairs and straight to the kitchen. I grabbed the box of cake Bianca, i opened it and my eyes sparkled up at such sight. "Strawberry shortcake!"

My secound favorite ... and yes i have my list.

Tomorrow will be a LONGGG day

A//N: i was going to post the full chapter, but i decided to stop here and post the other half for another time c:

Also sorry for any typos the keybored pretty much sucks here. Also i'm updating this by phone it's hard :P so once i get a new laptop, i will fix everything.

Please vote and/or comment!!

They motivate me to update faster (:

thank you.