♥His Idiot♥

* * *

"STAY STILL"
"BUT IT HURTS!"
"BIANCA!-"
"STOP CIEL!- SEBASTIAN!-"
"STOP SCREAMING!"
"OW!"

Both Sebastian and ciel glared at Bianca.
They are trying to take out a small piece of glass that was on her palm. Luckily they succeed. "How did you got the shard inside your Palm??!" Ciel yelled at Bianca.  "HEY THAT'S PART OF MY PERSONAL LIFE!", "BOTH OF YOU SHUT UP!" Sebastian yelled ciel crossed his arms and turned away as for bianca... she was licking her palm. "I'M GOING TO MY ROOM!AND FOR SCREAMING AT ME SEBASTIAN, YOU CAN'T FOLLOW ME!" ciel yelled as we walked up stairs. Bianca mimicked ciel. "You two are like kids...", "and what are you?", ".... a mature teenager " Bianca chuckled "sureeee you are...." she mumbled.

Sebastian let out a sigh and began to clean up all the damage the earthquake has caused.

* * *

" and then my mom would spoil me with sweets... and she would..."ciel paused staring up the ceiling. Sebastian waited for ciel to speak again but he never did. He enjoys it when ciel talked about his past it made him know ciel a bit more. Sebastian didn't have to say anything he brought ciel closer and kissed his forehead. "It's okay, you don't have to tell me anything " Sebastian whispered. Just before ciel could speak again bianca bust in to the room. "THE CAKE IS FROSTED UP AND READY TO EAT CIEL!" she said with a smile. Ciel quickly sat up and ran out the door and down to the stairs. "We were having a moment " Sebastian said glaring at Bianca. "Sorry..." Bianca said with a chuckle as she walked down stairs, Sebastian rolled his eyes and went down stairs aswell.

When he got their ciel was already eating his cake. Sebastian sat down next to ciel and remembered something. He looked a good moment at ciel before speaking. When he got enough courage to ask he spoke. "So... before the earthquake had happened to wanted to tell me something?"ciel froze for a bit while then looked at Sebastian. "Um..." Sebastian sat there waiting for ciel to speak. He didn't want to create the same problem they had some weeks ago. "W-well... my aunt said that-" ciel smiled "that with the promotion she got she was thinking of moving out of this house and live closer to the school, i didn't want to move out of this place... because i hold so much memories here... that i don't want to let go..." part of that was a lie but the part of holding many memories was true. Ciel felt guilty for not telling Sebastian the real truth. He didn't feel like telling Sebastian anymore. Sebastian let out a sigh of relief. "It's going to be okay ciel..." Sebastian smiled and kissed his cheek. "Yea..."ciel mumbled and looked lost for a moment. When he met Sebastians eyes he smiled. 'Everything... will be okay'

A/N: sorry this is short! I deleted 4 chapter ideas for this chapter Dx but I'll try to make the next chapter longer ✿