♥Pocky♥

This story is connected to the last chapter. C:

I waited for Sebastian to come back from the store. He left just a few minutes ago...

I went to the kitchen and grabbed a cupcake.

I went threw my messages and facepalmed.

Bianca was spamming me.

"HEY I SAW YOUR NEW PHOTO ON TUMBLR!"

"WHY DIDN'T I SEE THEM DURING SCHOOL TIME!?"

"WHO GAVE YOU THOSE BRUISES AND TEETH MARKS!"

"I COMMAND T- .... wait AWWWW IT WAS SEBASTIAN!"

i chuckled. She is so... childish. I went to the living room a sat down replying back to Bianca. Just when i hit send sebastian knocked on the door.

"IF ITS SEBASTIAN FEEL FREE TOO OPEN THE DOOR!!!"i yelled out. I heard a small laugh as he opened the door. "Okay i got a few things... i saw Bianca on my way back... she only smiled and wished me a good day... she's pretty wierd... sometimes..." he said putting the bags down on the dinning table.

I chuckled. "She actually is pretty wierd... but awesome..." Sebastian nodded and took out a box of pocky. I was going to attack the box but Sebastian held it up high with a small smirk i glared at him and tried to reach up for the box.  "GEMMEEEE!!!!I WANT.... POCKY!!" i whined trying to reach up but this idiot was TOO DAMM TALL!!

"No... unless.... you play the pocky game with me." I whined "but whyyy~ i have kissed you MORE than 50 times today!" He chuckled. "And..."  "and i could kiss you moree~ just give me pocky!" Sebastian chuckled and brought my face closer to his. "Pocky game~" he whispered. I murmured and looked away. "Fine..."i mumbled. He smiled and made me sit on the table. He placed the pocky between his lips and leaned closer to me. "Your an idiot " i murmured. He just smiled. I smiled and took a bite of the pocky. I took another bite and felt Sebastian arms wrap around my waist. As i got closer to him i slowly closed my eyes. When our lips met i pushed away glaring at him with a light pink blush "idiot..." i whispered. He smiled and carried me. I wrapped my arms around his neck and my legs around his waist. I sigh and rested my head on the crook of his neck. "Can i have more pocky..." i whispered. I felt him smile even though i wasn't looking at him. "Of course." He mumbled and set me down on the couch. But i didn't let him go so i brought him down with me.

We both shared a small laugh and stayed in that position... "Your comfty..."Sebastian said putting weight on me. I didn't mind... at first. "GAH-! GE-T OFF!" i yelled. He chuckled and got off but then he flipped us over and now i was ontop on him. i smirked and pulled his shirt up. "W-what are you doing." He said trying to put his shirt down i chuckled. "Obviously... i'm trying to take off your shirt" i said. He blushed and looked away.

"But im shyyy~" he whined

I rolled my eyes then laughed.

He's never shy! The hell is he talking about!

I looked down at him and this time i gave him a serious look. "Take off your shirt"

"But i don-"

"NOW!"

He huffed and pout slowly taking of his shirt.

I blushed and so did he. "Why are you shy..." i whispered and kiss his collarbone. "I-i don't know..." he mumbled. I smiled and snuggled closer to him. He kissed my forehead. His hand played with my fingers for a while and then he locked our fingers together.

"Ciel..."

"Yes..."

"Do me a favor and let me see your phone..."

I gave him a confused look but then nodded i grabbed my phone that was on the coffie table--thingy... and unlocked it. I hand it to him.

He pressed my body closer to his and i felt his lips on my forehead i chuckled and then heard a click. I snapped my eyes opened and noticed that he is posting it online.

"Wait- don't Sebasti-" I said but stopped myself I couldn't stop him so i didn't do anything. He smirked and pressed 'post'

"They should stop by now..."Sebastian said with a smile. I chuckled but then smirked. "You do realize that you were shirtless... and the marks i made you like two days ago are still n oticeable..." he blushed and shut his eyes. He smiled and looked at me. "Doesn't matter. Let them see the beautiful love bites you made me~" he said whispered sexuality on my ear. I bit my lip and smiled. His lips then came in contact with mine.

Our lips moved swiftly.

This is perfect.

Just the two of us.

Alone.

Not having to worry about anything.

It's perfect.