♥Feeding Ducks and Making Love♥

"Ciel stop feeding the ducks and get over here" Sebastian yelled. But i ignored him and continue feeding these cute ducks.

"Your Chubby, cuz you got these cute chubby cheeks." I said to a duck and fed it. "Your Sebastian... cuz you like to fight and eat alot" i said in a whisper but loud enough for Sebastian to hear. "I HEARD THAT!" Sebastian said clearly annoyed. I chuckled and continued to feed these ducks.

-Sebastian P.o.V-

I watch him. Smiling but at the same time i wanted him next to me. Then again... i also want him happy. He never really told me about his past... he never wanted to talk about it. All i know is that his parents died when he was 10... and when he turned eleven he moved away from the United Kingdom... he didn't want to but at the same time he and his aunt wanted to forget about the past and start a new life in the United States... Moving these thoughts aside i got up and ran towards him. I grabbed him from the waist and spin him around. The duck left running and the birds flew away. Ciel laughed and told me to stop. But i didn't. I saw a flash go off in the distance but ignored it... i put him down and turned him around to face me. We both smiled and i fixed his hair.

"Your in a date with me... not with ducks and birds..."

Ciel chuckled and rested his head on my chest. "But the ducks are toooo cute~" he whined. I scoffed. "And i'm not" i said he looked at me and smirked. "No..."he whispered. "Then why do you love me."

He glared at me "i don't love you for your looks!" I laughed at his sudden action. "I was just kidding love... i love you so much don't make me murder a duck and turn it into a Korean barbeque" he gave me a serious look "don't you dare lay a finger on my precious ducks!" I just ignored his comments and smiled. I carried him throwing him on my shoulder. "NOOOO!!CHUBBY, SEBASTIAN!!REMEMBER ME!"He yelled dramatically to those ducks. I chuckled. I made it to were our picnic is at and put ciel down. He smiled and sat down. i sat down next to him opening the basket to give ciel his favorite dessert but i was stopped. Ciel put his hands on both sides of my head and brought me into a kiss. I smiled and then he departed the kiss.

"Why the sudden kiss?... more shockingly... you made the first move here."i smirked. He then blushed and looked away. "I can kiss you when ever i want" he said with arms crossed. "Hmm... what if i don't want you to kiss me?" He looked back at me and glared. "Then I'll never let you have sex with me or kiss me again" his voice was in a whisper.  Only loud enough for me to hear. I chuckled. "Oh ciel... you always take things serious"-- he spoke quickly. "Isn't our relationship serious." I smiled and took out a slice of cake i have made for ciel. I kissed his cheek and smiled. "Of course it is my love... i am sorry for upsetting you."i said. He sigh and took the cake off my hands. "Apologize accepted... and... thanks for the cake" he said starting to eat.

"After this... can i go feed the ducks again?"

"Of course "

-Time Skip-

-Ciel p.o.v-

After feeding the ducks again. We were heading back home. Well to Sebastians place. His entire family went to england to see his aunt. I blushed again at the thought that Sebastian stayed just for me.

Currently i am drying off my hair with a towel. Sebastian gave me a black t-shirt and sweats to wear but i am having a different thought in my head. I pecked out my head from his personal restroom door and found a shirtless Sebastian going threw his drawers. I blushed and walked towards him hugging him from the back. I know that he's smiling. I smiled kissed his back. "Sebasian..." i whispered. Sebastian turned around and carried me. I wrapped my legs around his waist and brought him into a kiss. He gently lyed me down on his bed and kissed my neck. I moaned and tugged onto his hair earning a soft moan from him. One of his hands roamed up and down my thighs. "Sebastian..."i breathed out, he smirked and looked at me. "Yes ciel?"

I took a moment to speak... i smiled and so did he. Our lips meet again and i whispered threw the kiss;

"Make love to me..."

[[A/N: I'LL STOP THIS HERE! you all know what to expect the next chapter sorry for the late update and for any typos. Thanks for reading this story no matter how bad it actually is;~; also sorry this is short but... this will have Part2 and maybe Part3 c: ]]