♥School & Anguished-PART02♥

Guys im sorry! I'm sorry because i updated a week and 2 days late! I don't like that my goal is to update each 6 days (or 3 days) i hate it when writers take FOREVER to update i'm very very sorry;-;
Also i am sorry because this chapter is SOOOO boring and i dont like it. I am very very sorry ;-;

-ciel p.o.v-

The bell rang. Finally time to go home, when i exit my classroom I saw Sebastian talking to his friends. I sigh. A few seconds later Sebastian noticed me and smiled. He signaled his friends to leave and told me to come. I chuckled and walked next to him.

"I don't understand your friends. They fear me but because its all your fault and-"

"Wait wait wait-- haha when did all this became my fault?" I chuckled so he "forgot"...

-flashback-

It was a cloudy day. Very cloudy. I wrapped my scarf around me and speed walked home. I was told a group of people wanted to hurt me. But why me? I burly got here its my 2nd week here what did i do wrong? "HEY KID!"yelled a voice behind me. Ignore it! Don't look back ignore them! I kept walking but for a while i heard their foot steps. I sped my pace and when they were reaching to me i ran.

"HEY!GET OVER HERE!"

"DON'T LET HIM ESCAPE!"

I heard more than 3 people and it got me nore scared. I kept running but then i was pushed to the ground i gasp. "n-NO STOP!"I Yelled. "WE WARNED YOU KID! WHY DID YOU RAN OFF! KNOW WERE GOING TO GURT YOU MORE!" The teen on top of me yelled before i could respond i was already being hit. Punched, kicked. I coughed and gasp begging for them to stop.

But it was no use...

"HEY!" Yelled a voice from behind of us. "LEAVE HIM ALONE STOP IT!" but they wouldn't stop. "I SAID STOP!!" he yelled with anger and pushed the kid that was on top of me and began to punch him. My vision was blurry but i could still see how many people were here. "WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM!"the male who saved me had jet black hair and r-red eyes?? He grabbed the other by his shirt and kicked him from his... ouch.... it was to much to watch i had to stop him "s-stop...." my voice was weak and soft. "S-S-SToP!" I managed to yell but i still sounded weak. "s-S-TOP PLEASE STOP JUST STOP ITS NOT WORTH IT!"I yelled and they all stopped. I shut my eyes again and curled into a ball. I couldn't even move anymore. I feel numb. "Leave this kid alone... he's new to this school. HELL HES NEW TO THIS SIDE OF THE WORLD!  If i ever see you... all of you! near him i will not regreat to break your bones... this goes for you to chris... don't EVER hurt him again! Okay!" The male yelled and the group left running. The male named chris stared at raven teen for a moment and left with his group.

The raven hair teen turned to me and kneed down. "Hey how do you feel... shit your bleeding.. w-whats your name?"  He said with a soft voice. I groaned i couldn't speak "c-ciel--" i breathed out. Its obvious he knows how i feel. "I live close by and its about to rain... and... i have no choice but to take you with me"

-time skip-

I winced as he cleaned my wounds. "s-sorry" he said with a tone of worried. I looked at him and he definitely looked worried. My eyes widen "your h-urt" i placed my hand softly on his cheek there was a not to big and not to small bruise. He smiled. "Don't worry... its justba bruise..." he murmured. I looked at him for a while and then looked away. "... thank you..."i whispered. He smiled again "its nothing..." he said softly and placed his palm on my forehead.

"Uhhh... whats your name?" I murmured. "Oh right, im sorry... my name is Sebastian Michaelis." He said and for the first time i smiled.

-Flashback finish cx-

"Well... they shouldn't hurt the ones i love... especially if i fell in love with them from first sight." He said and gave me a kiss on the cheek. I blushed.

"Can we go now... i'm hungry..." i murmured he rolled his eyes and nodded. "Where do you want to g-", "PIZZAAA!!"i yelled and out of no where Bianca came and yelled "AT MY PLACEEE!!"

"Of course" Sebastian murmured. I smiled and wrapped my arm around his. "Come to my house tomorrow... my aunt still wants to talk to you" i whispered he smiled and nodded "of course... wait she won't hit me or something righ?" I chuckled "no... she wont" i said laughing soflty.

I will try to update ASAP!