♥ ♡Cake♡ ♥

This story is connected to
- ♥Staring Eye Contest♥ &
- ♥pocky♥ hope you like C:

((Short Chapter))

His hands soflty touched my thighs.

His lips ghostly kissed my jawline.

But

His thrusts were deep and hard.

"Ahh~" i moaned trying to keep quiet and bit my lip.

He grunts and pants. "Nng- haa- s-sebass~ahh"

I muffled my moans with a pillow. "C-ciel~"

* * *

-ciel p.o.v-

I woke up feeling cold and empty...

I turned to face Sebastian but he wasn't there

I stood up. 'D-did he left!?' I sat up holding on to the blanket to keep me warm.

I sigh. He probably had to go home early...

I got up from bed and went to my restroom. I gasp as i had a good view of my neck, collarbones, and thighs.

I'm even more bruised than last time.

I was only wearing a single shirt... and its Sebastians. I smiled along with a sigh.

He's probably down stairs.

Or he probably put on the wrong shirt...

Idiot. I chuckled just at the thought of it.

I went back to my room and sat on my window seat thingy... what ever you call that.

Its oddly gloomy outside.

I sigh, i still find the weather perfect.

"Ciel?" I heard the door open, my attention went directly to the door and my eyes widen.

"... cake." I whispered. Sebastian chuckled and walked next to me. "Yes cake, i made it for you love" he said and placed the cake in front of me. I smiled "cake in the morning! TODAY IS GOING TO BE THE BEST DAY EVER!!"I yelled and kissed Sebastian cheek.

"Yea sorry i didn't made it last night. Ahem! W-we kinda got carried away last night" he chuckled nervously. In nodded and began to eat my favorite cake. I HAVE BEEN CRAVING FOR IT FOR ALMOST TWO YEARS~

No other person makes this cake!

This is Sebastian own creation!

Ughh its just so yummy and perfect!

Sebastian chuckled and cleaned my cheeks. I guess they had frosting on them. I blushed and looked at him.

"You like it?"

What type of question is that!

"I LOVE IT! I have been craving for this for a long time~!" I said he smiled and gave me a kiss on my cheek. I pout and gave him a kiss on the lips. Then i blushed at a sudden memory that came by.

"S-so... remember how Elizabeth said that she'll be our wedding planner... and you accepted that... d-did you actually meant that?i-i i mean if you are, don't you think its still to early to say that-" he cut me off by putting his finger on my lips. He smiled.

"Dork... of course i meant it... for the future... and i don't dare to think of losing you again..." he said. I nodded and slightly smiled. "Then I'll accept your engagement "i chuckled and so did he. We both leaned in and shared a kiss.

Words can't explain the love i have for him.