♥ Bubble Bath ♥

A/N: i realized how much you guys love my story which makes me happy. I've decided that i will end this story... more like a 2nd chance haha :3

This Chapter is dedicated to

@solangelo126

@yaoi_worshiper

@DragonRider1342

@ElizabethDavis906

@StuckxInxNightxVale

Last but not least

@Lady_Nightmare

You guys where the first people to motivate me to finish with this story, thank you, you made me realize that people were actually enjoying this story and didn't mind my accident typos. I can't find the perfect words to say thanks! (:

I also did promised myself to complete this story no matter what... thank you guys for reminding me of that(:

So here you go... thank you for voting and commenting! ADMIN LOVES YOU!:D

* * *

" captivating ... that's what fits you."i said playing with the bubbles that surrounded me. Sebastian smiled grabbing a pile of bubbles as if it were to be snow and blew it at my face.

I laughed. Sebastian was about to speak but was cut off by a different voice. "Sebastian? Ciel?? Where are you guys-" her eyes widen and we all froze. Slowly she walked backwards and a smile was forming on her face as she did so.

"Didn't we locked all the Windows and doors?" Sebastian questioned. "I think we did?" I got out of the bathtub and dried myself with a towel. Not wanting to have Bianca waiting for me, i quickly changed and ran downstairs. I laughed at the sight. She was blushing ear to ear, eyes widen and with her hand she fanned herself.

"Well that's what you get for coming into my house" i said and sat down next to her. She pout. "Sorry... it's just that i had to get away from my family for a while..." i frowned. "Why? Your family is great why would you want to stay away from them?", "they are great when they want to... but my siblings get so annoying..." she said with a sigh. Everybody i know has-a-sibling- i feel so left out haha....

Soon Sebastian came downstairs and sat down next to me. "Hey Bianca." Bianca greeted back but using the nickname she gave Sebastian "Hello, Moron" they started to have a random chat, talking about stuff and .... stuff... i didn't pay attention just relaxing myself on Sebastian arms. "Oh, by the way how is-" Sebastian was cut off by Bianca phone, Bianca let out a sigh of frustration and answered her phone. starting an argument... in two languages.
She hanged up and smiled. "Sorry about that... but i have to go, the café got packed again." She said standing up, "oh... it's okay... just um... remind me not to fight you... i wouldn't want to be yelled at in Spanish or Italian..." i said, she laughed and made her way to the door. "Ciel... i would never yell at you in two different languages... i will yell at you in English, Italian and Spanish." She smiled and i nervously laughed. Sebastian chuckled and rubbed my shoulders. "Same to you Sebastian... especially you..."she murmured as she left. Sebastian exhaled. "Sometimes she really scares me" i smiled and turned around to face Sebastian. I smiled and cupped his face. Slightly squishy his cheeks making him look like he as pouting. I laughed and kissed his lips. He wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed me back, i slightly departed the kiss and smiled.

* * *

"Sebastian... what do you fear?" I mumbled, holding onto his hand as we walked on a lonely park. "I fear many things to be honest... but let's just say that I fear of losing you again... i fear that you'll leave me for good... i hate to even think about it. "Sebastian let out a sigh. I slowly nodded. "Why ask?" I smiled and shook my head "just wondering... i love you."i quickly said. Sebastian smiled placed a single kiss on my lips.

I smiled and looked a head. My eyes widen "Sebastian... is that... Elizabeth?" I murmured. She was with a group of her friends. "Um...yes-", "HURRY LETS GO, RUN!" i whispered yelled forcefully making Sebastian run.

When we got away from the park Sebastian raised a brow. With a sigh i answered. "If we passed by her she'll never let us go..." i.simply answer ".... makes sense"

"Ughh it's almost back to school day...." i let myself drop but Sebastian caught me from the back. I chuckled. "Good thing you were in back of me", "ah it's okay i was looking at an amazing view" i blushed but laughed. "Common carry me home butler "i command crossing my arms. Sebastian playfully rolled his eyes and carried me "Yes, My Lord" he said and began to walk.

* * *

- Sebastian P.O.V -

I smiled and played with ciels hair.
He was currently asleep his head pressed to my chest, arms around my waist. I kissed his forehead. "I'm very lucky..."i whispered.

I mean it, i am very lucky, to have such amazing person be part of my life... i'm very grateful. I love him to pieces. He is everything I've ever wanted.

I don't want someone bigger or taller than me ciel is perfect, perfect soft pale skin, beautiful big blue eyes, soft hair, if i hadn't known any better. I'd say he was an angel.

Turning off the lights i kissed ciel on the forehead again continued to play with his soft hair. "I love you" i whispered. Even is he couldn't hear me i just felt like saying those words to him.

He is my little angel.

***

AGAIN TO THE PEOPLE I LISTED IN THE BEGINNING THANK YOU AGAIN, NOW KNOWING THAT THIS STORY MADE PEOPLE SMILE AND HAPPY I THINK IT WOULD BE BEST TO AT LEAST END IT PROPERLY.  YOU GUYS ARE AMAZING!!(:

PS)Sorry this was short (: