♥Our First Kiss&Meeting His Father♥

A//N: Sorry i didn't update since April 25;~; i have alot of exams and homework so i won't be able to update as i used to. I will probably update each Thursday-Friday or ... maybe months. Also i have another sebaciel story but I'll post that one once this story is finished.
SPOILER: story doesn't end in a happy ending!
Whoops! xD
But i might do a sequel c:
Also i am sorry for this chapter will be short and f**ken boring xP
I will shut up know before this note become larger than the story xD

-this is a small past from Sebastian and ciel-

Sebastian and ciel sat on the grassy ground with lots of cherry blossoms. There was a bit of wind but it was perfect.

Ciel smiled and played with the little flowers that were on the ground. Till Sebastian Broke the silence.

"Ciel . . . "

Ciel looked up to see Sebastian staring at him with eyes filled with love and happiness.

"Yea. . ." At this time they were both 14, Ciel has grown closer to Sebastian. And Sebastian has grown closer to ciel. Yes there was still moments that Sebastian and ciel had awkward moments but they still managed to make it work.

"C-can... can i" Sebastian blushed and grabbed ciels hand. "C-can i kiss you" Sebastian was now blushing from ear to ear and as well was ciel. His eyes were wide. Ciel looked away and spoke soflty. "I-i . . . Yes." He said looking back at Sebastian with a small smile. Sebastian also smiled and placed on hand on ciels cheek. He brought him closer and ciel fluttered his eyes closed. "I love you" was what Sebastian said before he placed his lips on ciels.

Ciel gripped his small hands on Sebastians shoulders. Then he wrapped around his neck.

When they departed. They were still blushing.

Ciel was too embarrassed and covered his face with both of his hands and leaned onto Sebastian. Sebastian only laughed a bit and hugged ciel.

"I love you too..." ciel murmured then hugged Sebastian. Sebastian kissed ciels forehead and enjoyed ciels company.

((*^* that's about it))

-this part continues with the last chapter-

His cold red eyes stared right threw me.

I looked back at him, nervous. Afraid to speak.

"Ciel" he paused "Phantomhive? ... am i correct."

I nodded. "Y-yes Mr. Michaelis.", "your the one who caused Sebastian major depression for an entire year . . . Right?" I tightened my fist, and tried to control my breathing, i knew meeting his father was going to be a mistake. "I-i-i w-wha-" i stopped myself from talking when i felt a hand on my shoulder. I turn to see it was Sebastian. He gave me a 'sorry' look then spoke to his father. " father, it is not ciels fault. I have caused it myself. I just couldn't let him go. . ." There was a pause, Mr. Michaelis let out a sigh and then stared at me.

"How old were you when you meet my son..."

His voice change. It was from a serious to a calm one. I calmed myself down then spoke. " i was at the age 12 going to 13, he saved me from a group of older teens..." His eyed widen a bit but then spoke again. "When were you two boyfriends? And how old were you." He then added. I began to blush... that day was so awkward. . . "3 or 4 years ago, i was 13 almost going to turn 14... y-y-yes we we-were y-young bb-ut it was j-just holding hands!" I said nervously. But he didn't seem to mind. He nodded as approval. He then smirked and rested his head on his forehand. "Okay. . . And when did you too started having... you know... sex" he said i blushed from ear to ear and Sebastian only chuckled quietly along with his father. I guess his father noted the love marks and. . . Bite marks Sebastian left me. . . Everyone could its very noticeable . . . I guess Sebastian noticed how embarrassed and uncomfortable i was so he hugged me and let me hide my face from his father.

"It's okay ciel, don't be embarrassed, teens nowadays could be in heat... but since your the only one who makes my son happy, and i mean crazily happy... i respect you. I welcome you to the family." He said standing up. And so did i. My face was probably red from all the embarrassment. "Ciel Phantomhive" he paused. We both shooked hands and Just as i was slowly recovering he whispered. "Soon to be Ciel Michaelis " i blushed again and looked away. But couldn't help to smile. "So ciel will you be staying for dinner tonight?" I smiled again and nodded. "Yes Mr.Michaelis, i mean if you don't mind..." Mr. Michaelis smiled. "Ciel i already accepted you as part as the family, don't ever call me and my wife Mr and Mrs. Michaelis. And OF COURSE! I want to get to know the famous Phantomhive boy that makes my son Sebastian the happiest guy alive!"

Okay . . . So maybe meeting Sebastian dad wasn't as bad as i thought.

-time skip-

I sigh and sat up from Sebastian bed.

But Sebastian brought me back down. I sigh.

"Whats wrong..." he said. "Nothing... what makes you say that..." i murmured and and kissed his jawline. He smiled and then faced me. I watched his eyes move. It went from up to down. Then back up to me. He frowned. "You're  beautiful" . . . Okay but? Why the frown??? "And i don't ever want to lose you. . ." Okay that explains the frown. I hugged him "You won't . . ."