♥Our Anniversary♥

A/N: HAVE ONE OF YOU GUYS BEEN HAUNTING ME FOR NOT UPDATING? LOL i have been waking up every morning saying "i have to update"  But i have been running out of ideas for this chapter... I am very sorry this is very late ; A ; ... enjoy~ c:

"once upon a time there was a boy named eren,

Eren was very cute" i paused then spoke " yes, very cute... anyways, he sucked a dick to a guy named Levi, The End!" I said with a very bored tone. Sebastian laughed and took a short glance at me then back to the road.

"That's a nice story, care to give it more details?" I chuckled and leaned the passenger seat down "no, too lazy for that... but i'm going to sleep..." Sebastian sighed and nodded his head. Not so soon i was fast asleep.

***

"Ciel."

"Ciell..."

"Cieeellllllll!!!"

"CIEL WAKE UP!"

"I DUN WANT TOO!!!" i yelled Sebastian laughed and picked me up, i wrapped my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck. Wait... what happened to the car??

I opened my eyes and realized that we were in an island. "Sebastian... where are we at??" I whispered not wanting to freak out. He sighed and places me down a nice bench. "We are at my parents island, it's not so far away from our state though so don't freak out... and your safe here" i looked at the shore, the water was crystal blue the sand was white, it was beautiful and clean. "Okay.... but... why here? I love it but, this is exaggerating." I say in a whisper. Sebastian chuckled and hugged me, bringing me to his laps. "I know... i just... wanted to spend a day with you, alone with no other human being around us." I smiled. "Oh and... your aunt knows where we are at... don't worry about the time. she gave us the entire day to ourselves, she wants you at home tomorrow at 10am" i smiled "okay... and OHMYGOSH CANWEGOSWINORSOEMTHINGIMEANLOOKATTHATWATER GOHADKSHD!!" I said all at once and ran towards the water "no wait-", before Sebastian could stop me i had already jumped inside the water. "CIEL!" ... I popped my head up but only Sebastian could see my eyes. He sighed in relief and sat down on the sand. I chuckled and let myself float around. "Your such a brat..." i dramatically gasped and placed my hand to where my heart is supposed to be. "How dare you say that to your boyfriend!" Then laughed and continue to float around. Then an idea hit me 'i want Sebastian with me!' I smirked and splashed water at him. Sebastian glared at me but then smirked. He stood up and removed his shirt. 'Oh Anti Christ! Wait i mean Jesus Christ! NOPPPE ANTI CHRIST THE DEMON IS STRIPPING.... Turn on.' i winked at him as he began to swim towards me but only to have myself swim backwards. "You won't catch meee!!" I said diving into the ocean clear water. But before i could even go to the deeper side of the ocean Sebastian caught me from my ankle and pulled me to him. I held back my laughs untill we got to out of the water. I laughed and coughed up a bit of water i had swallowed.

"Are you okay??" Sebastian said with a small laugh. I nodded and hugged him from the waist. "Idiot... you never told me your parents owned a island." I murmured. He sighed and brushed my hair away. "Sorry, i didn't wanted you to know" i scoffed and playfully pushed him away. " why not?" He shrugged his shoulders. I starred at him with a straight face then slowly sinked down. Then flipped him off. I heard his muffled laughter and he pulled me back up. Quickly placing his lips on mine. I smiled and hugged him. When we departed we both spoke, "your lips are salty", "JINX!" we both shared a laugh and he hugged me again. "Common lets go take a shower, after that i want you to relax, while i go make hot coco, then i could give you the real gift." HE'S JOKING RIGHT! "YOUR JOKING RIGHT!!!" Sebastian chuckled and shook his head. I sigh.

"Next time, just make me that one cake that i really love, with a side chocolate and tea.... " i said as he dragged me out of the water. "Alrighty then... get up." I whined "nooo.... carry me" i reached up for him but instead of getting picked up he dragged me by the arms. What an idiot. "Sebassstiannnnnnn" i yelled. He laughed and then picked me up. "Better?" I nodded my head. When i got a better view at the place I'll be staying tonight. My eyes widen.