♥ The Beach ♥

-Week 01-

"Hey ciel" Sebastian said softly. He stared at the ceiling and waited for a response. When he didn't got a response back from ciel he spoke again; ciel.

"Ciel wake up" Sebastian poked ciel on Different parts and repeated the "ciel" "wake up" "hey" when ciel had enough he yelled at Sebastian; "WHATT!WHAT IS IT?!" Sebastian eyes widen but then he smiled. "Do you think snails have feelings?"

Ciel glared at his boyfriend "are you serious" he couldn't believe it. Sebastian woke him up for a stupid question. "Yea-", "Sebastian are you fuckin kidding me!? It's... it's 3AM WHY WOULD YOU WAKE ME UP FOR SOMETHING THIS STUPID!" Ciel yelled. Sebastian crossed my arms.

"I was only WONDERING! And i wanted to know what you think! Do snails got feelings yes or no? Do they make love? Why would they have feelings though? How? i don't know that's why i woke you up because that question has been bothering me sinc-"

"SEBASTIAN COULD YOU SHUT UP I AM SLEEPY I WANT TO SLEEP I DON'T CARE ABOUT SNAILS FEELINGS THEY ARE GROSS AND SLOW NOW WOULD YOU SHUT THE FU-" Sebastian cut him off by placing a kiss on his cheek.

"Shush love... your too loud" ciel blushed and calmed down, ciel doesn't like having to be disturbed while he is sleeping or at anything. He let Sebastian draw invisible circles on his thighs. Right away ciel was fast asleep. Sebastian smiled. "I knew that would get him mad" he slightly laughed and kissed his boyfriend forehead. He brought their bodies closer and cuddled up with his sleeping lover.

It only took Sebastian a couple minutes to go to sleep.

The next day

-Ciel p.o.v-

I woked up with Sebastian being clingy with me as i was about to push him away i realized that he was still asleep. I smiled "Sebastian... please let go of me" i whispered. He mumbled a low 'No' i smiled and hugged him. It's obvious he is awake now.

"So Sebastian..." Sebastian mumbled a 'hmm' and i smiled tracing invisible shapes on his chest. "About snails..." i paused and mentally Facepalm. "They do have feelings" i looked up to see Sebastian face. He smiled and chuckled. He opened one eye and then closed it again. I smiled again and continue to trace the invisible shapes.

"Every creature... Every Creature has it's own heart... even if it's a demon... They all have that one person to love and protect... And" i silently laughed a bit "snails mate in the most weirdest way"

After i said that Sebastian finally opened both eyes. "Please don't tell me how they do it" he murmured.

* * *

Sebastian and I were both spending the day near the beach. Sure it's almost fall but we had no where better to go. I sat down a huge rock next to Sebastian and played with the water.

"Did you know that only FIVE percent of the ocean was discovered, who knows what other creature lives in the sea."
I said to Sebastian. I might of have sounded like a nerd but i don't really care. Oh and my mistake it is less than 5%

Without getting a response back from Sebastian i turn to see what he was doing. "Hey..." Sebastian placed his index finger on my lips and whispered. "It was been staring at me for 10 minutes " i raised a brow and slowly moved a bit to see what Sebastian was talking about...

And for the second time i mentally Facepalm. I removed Sebastian finger from lips and spoke.

"Sebastian that is a Gull" this whole time Sebastian was having a staring eye contest with a SEAGULL!!!? I stood up, scaring the bird away. "Lets go Sebastian... " i smirked. "Of course... where are we going" Sebastian said catching up to me. I smiled and held his hand. "Some where private~"

Sebastian eyes widen a bit. I only chuckled and took us some where private.

* * *

Sebastian and i got out from our "private" spot. Our hair was messy, a bit sweaty and i have to say i did a great job at marking Sebastian as mine.

"Did you plan this the entire day?" Sebastian whispered and held my hand. He was still kind of dazed. I chuckled and held his hand, nodding i spoke "of course." Sebastian smiled and kissed ciel on the check.

The day went well we went to a festival that was near by, meet new people, saw a live free band, which they weren't bad at all. I finally got a churo!

When it was sunset Sebastian and i were walking by the shore. "So when can we go back to your families Island... it was very peaceful there." I said while i swing our arms. Sebastian smiled. "Maybe in thanksgiving"

I nodded. When i was about to speak my phone rang. Not caring who it was i quickly answered.

"Hello"

"Ciel i have both good and bad news" it's my aunt. I smiled. "Tell me the good news" Sebastian seemed to be interested aswell "were are you at first?" She said. "At the beach with Sebastian we are on our way back home though " i said. She sigh and spoke. "The good news is... i have been promoted~"

"Really??! That's- that's great! Congratulations" I said. She deserves it she's a hard worker. My aunt cleared her throat and spoke again. "Thanks but... before we celebrate... i also have very bad news."

I frowned and let her speak.
And what she told me killed me day... "i'm so sorry ciel-", "i-its... i... i have to go aunt... bye"

I ended the call and looked at Sebastian. "Is everything alright?" He said, his eyes filled with concern. I didn't gave him an answer for that but said "can we... can we get home now?" I whispered. "Sure... but tell me what did she Say?" I shook my head. "I just want to get home... please" Sebastian nodded and held my hand. We walked quietly back to the car. And not another word was spoken.

When we got home i sat down on the couch and watched my favorite show. 'American Horror Story' Sebastian was in the kitchen making popcorn.

Sebastian came back to the living room holding a huge bowl of popcorn. He handed it to me and went back to the kitchen coming back with refreshments. Which were raspberry ice tea. He sat down next to me, wrapped a blanket around both of us and gave me a single kiss on the lips. "So... are you going to tell me now?" I shook my head. I can't bring myself of telling him. I don't know why. I weakly smiled.

"Please give me time... yea? I will tell you don't worry... let's just enjoy our popcorn and spend time together... " i said resting my head on his shoulder. He nodded and gave me another kiss but this time it was on the forehead.

I sigh and smiled a bit.

"Sebastian... who is taking care of your cat?" He smiled "my mom... she's the only person i could trust with important things" i chuckled and nodded.

Good thing Sebastian didn't bring that thing here.
I was going to be a jealous boyfriend the entire month.

A/N: what do you guys think the bad news was? Cx it seems to be a bit obvious though~