♥Waking Up♥

-Sebastian p.o.v-

My eyes opened to a beautiful view of the back ciel's. The thin sheets covered his bottom body parts perfect. His hair was a mess but it was placed perfectly on him. But why is he hugging a pillow and not me? I chuckled and got closer to him. Slowly removing the pillow off his arms. Getting a closer look i realized i left him many deep bite marks on his neck, chest, thighs, and a few at his side's. He also had bruises around and finger marks on his hips and wrists...

I felt a blush form from ear to ear...

I did this to him.

I smiled and kissed his forehead.

I felt him move.

"Nng... s-Sebastian?" He whispered his voice was sleepy. I smiled. "Morning..." i said brushing his hair away. He turned around and hugged me. "I'm sore..."

I chuckled.

"I'm sorry... i couldn't help myself."

He chuckled. His voice. His smile. His eyes.

They are all beautiful. He is beautiful. I just want to hug him to death-

"It feels... great waking up next to you..." he said looking up at me. I smiled and bring him closer again kissing his lips. I smiled and pulled him on top of me "w-wait! I'm naked-" he blushed and tried to pull on the covers. "I like the view" i mumbled. "w-what?" He said blushing deeper and covered himself even more. I laughed and pulled him down to me. "I said i like the view... your beautiful." He pushed me and got off of me. "Your embarrassing me even more..." he whined grabbing the thin sheet and covered himself. I smiled. He has always been so shy after we do sex. He blushes alot and tries to hide his body from me. I don't mind though.

I stood up and walked to the restroom turning on the showers. I walked back to my room and smiled at ciel. He looked at me and blushed looking back away. I chuckled and went next to him. "Common lets go take a shower together" i said in a whispered. He looked back at me and slowly nodds.

-time skip-(9:30pm)

-ciel p.o.v-

I said my good bye to Sebastian. He gave me a ride home. I winced when it touched my neck.

What will Aunt red say...

Ughh i'm dead.

I opened the door and closed it quietly behind me. I heard stuff moving around the kitchen. Shit!

She's in the kitchen. Now if i just quickly and quietly run to my room and everyth-

"Hey ciel how wa- CIEL ALEXANDER PHANTOMHIVE WHAT ARE THOSE MARKS ON YOUR NECK! GET OVER HER NOW!!" She yelled. I winced and walked up to her. I'm dead. "Who did this to you" she said touching them slightly then looked right at me. I nervously chuckled. "I don't have a choice but to tell you right..."

She nodded and crossed her arms. I sigh with a smile. "It was s.... " i cut myself of. "It was sss???" Now she glared at me. I coughed and sighed again "it was sebahhhhhh... ahem! Itwassebastian" i said quickly and nervously chuckled. "It was.... CIEL STOP PLAYI-"

"Sebastian... it was Sebastian Michaels..." i said now gettinf bored of this conversation. She was shocked at first but then recovered. "So... you back with him... obviously..." she said it mostly to herself. She then smiled. "Okay... at least it's some one i know and not another person you haven't introduced me to. Then its okay... BUT I DO NOT!I MEAN DO NOT EVER WANT TO SEE THOSE MARKS ON YOU TILL YOUR OLDER AND MARRIED!" She said in a half yell and half happy voice. I smiled. "Yes i'm sorry MOM!" I put more sarcasm on 'mom' she and i chuckled. "Oh and tell Sebastian that i need to have a talk with him... okay" i smiled and nodded "alright." She then walked back to the kitchen and i went to my room.

I touched my wounds by Sebastian and winced. "Idiot will pay for this..."i murmured to myself.

I texted Sebastian.

"Idiot my aunt wants to talk to you now... you left me so many dam marks..."

And he replied back.

"You needed to be marked by me bb (; wait what!!....when will i be able to talk to her? She's not going to kill me right!!?"

I laughed he's scared.

"I swear i want to kiss you right now... and no she just wants to talk to you. Haha don't be scared of her xD"

I know this fool is smirking! I can feel his stupid smirk. His beautiful smirk.

He replied back.

"I want to kiss you too... i want to touch you again and mark on you even more-- well have this conversation tomorrow at school..."

I laughed this is so awkward.

Another message came.

"Alright I'll talk to her. But please be there i don't want her to kill me"

I smiled

"Okay... i have to go... both of us have school tomorrow and i don't want to be late" ugh... school... a place where ever kid and teen gets suicidal thoughts. Wait that doesn't sound right...  just a place of living hell. Or even worst than hell. I read the last message of Sebastian and smiled.

*

These marks on my body

means i'm yours.

And only yours Sebastian...

[[A//N:Sorry this is very short but this is kinda also connected to the last two chapters...  and also sorry. If i made the character out of character... i just really love out of character ciel... also sorry for any typos... *sigh*i say sorry alot...
i will update another short chapter of the next chapter in a few or so minutes...Thank you so much for voting they always make me happy C: also the comments they always motivated me to keep writing thank you so much ilycx❤]]