♥Special Day♥

A/N: hey thur purdy human. Just wanna say that i made ciel more out of character, but hey, my fan fic i could even make ciel as the seme xD but i don't really want to so... yea.
Whaleee~ sorry for any typos and enjoy heh xD

Sebastian and I decided to skip school for the day. I wasn't planning to skip a day of school but i did. And of course i got my aunts permission. Ehh... i don't want to get in any problems with her.

Yesterday right after school, i went to a pet store and got... a black fluffy kitten . . . With white paws heh. I must admit it's pretty cute, but i don't like cats that much. I pet his head as he slept.

" . . . I'm still better than you"

I said to the sleeping kitten, then chuckled.

How stupid i could be.

Pft.

No.

I'm NOT jealous of this cat!

Just because he'll be able to sleep with Sebastian everyday and wake up next to Sebastian? Sebastian giving the kitten kisses and all??

Nooope!

...

I stared at it for a while then yelled to my aunt who was down stairs.

"AUUUNTTT!!"

"YES CIEL!???"

"GET THE CAR READY - WHERE GOING BACK TO THE PET STORE!"

I walked down stairs and met with my aunt. She gave me a wierd look. "You want to return the kitten? Isn't for Sebastian?" I grumbled "that kitten will take Sebastian away from me..." i said with my arms closed.

She chuckled and put her mug of coffie aside.

"Don't be ridiculous ciel, the kitten is no close to your flaws" she said with a smile. I only chuckled and sat down next to her. But then frowned. Angelina seem to noticed and placed a hand on my cheek. "What's wrong sweetie?" I looked at her then back to the ground. I sigh before i began to speak. "I... well... um..."i groan "i don't think Sebastian remembers"

Angelina scoffed and soflty laughed. "Oh ciel," she paused and brushed my hair. "When has he ever forgotten?" She smiled. And now that she said that, she does have a point. "Do you remember those four anniversary? Each year he would always surprise you. And not only on your anniversary that he will remember to give you something, Your Birthday, On Christmas, Easter, ... Valentines Day... he would even give you a gift even though there is no holiday, if its hugs and kisses, chocolate or when he bakes you a cake."she said smiling. Which made me smile. Seeing her happy, is one of the most prettiest thing that makes me smile. She then spoke again. "A year ago, one of the happiest couple broke up... both heart broken. Yes it looked like they were okay, but they were broken from the inside, one of the both males, Yes They Were Both Males" she paused and we both laughed softly. "One of the males, known as 'Person A' didn't gave up to make his ex happy. Meanwhile the OTHER male known as 'Person B' tried his best to ignore him. But how could he when his ex was always around, trying to grab his attention. Even if they weren't together anymore 'Person A' would ALWAYS give 'Person B' gifts... 'Person B' rejected them all..."

"aunt stop your making me feel like shit..."

"but... 'Person B' was not that of a jerk. He accepted the gifts. As in respect. But never forgived the sorry of the other male... 'Person B' was confused with his own feelings. He talked to himself. Constantly saying "i love him, i hate him, i don't know..." and skipping forward to a couple months back, 'Person B' made a final choice and forgived 'Person A'... The Male who never gaved up on 'Person B' was the happiest guy alive. All he wanted was to have 'Person B' in his life. He wanted to see him smile, hear his voice and laughter. Then, not so soon later, they were a couple again. And that was, and still is the best gift 'Person A' could ever receive." Angelina said and smiled softly at his nephew. Ciel laughed soflt. "Thank you for somewhat summarizing Sebastian's and I past and now relationship, and for making me feel like the worst person ever. And for reminding me that... he won't forget." We both shared a small laugh and hugged. "Oh my cute nephew, your parents would be so proud of you! Because hell i am!" She said now giving me kisses on my cheeks and forehead. I laughed and hugged her back. "Thank you... for accepting me" i murmured. She only hugged me tighter. And i smiled and kissed her head. "Your the best Mother Like, Ever" i murmured. She looked at me with teary eyes. I smiled and cleaned the tears away. I know those tears held sadness, but also happiness. "You should go get ready, Sebastian could be coming any minute." She murmured. My eyes widen "AH YES! SOCKS! I NEED SOCKS!" I yelled and began to look for socks.

. . .

"I want him back at 11 Sharp... 11:30 just incase. And please... take good care of him... of each other." My aunt said. Sebastian held my hand. "Of course, Ms.Angelina" Sebastian opened the car door from the passengers seat and gestured me to go in like a gentlemen. I playful slapped his shoulder and got in. "Don't worry my queen, i shall bring my princess home by 11. He will be safe and warm and all in one once i return." Sebastian said dramatically, only making all of us laugh. "Drive safe"my aunt said and we both wave bye to her.

. . .

I groaned.

"Sebastiannn~"

"Cielll~"

I chuckled and sinked down to my seat.

"Sebastian~"

"Mmm"

"I'm SOOO BORED!" I whined. Sebastian leaned his head on the steering wheel. He tilted his head and looked at me and gave me a soft smile. His hair covering his face a bit. Ugh that perfection!

Currently were in traffic. And I'm bored, and when i'm bored, i get very out of character.

It's embarrassing.

"Nng~ S-Sebass-tian~"

I arched my back and let out a moan.

I tilt my head towards Sebastian

And bit my lip. "Hah..." i rubbed my self and threw my head back. Heh... good thing the Windows are up and they are black, i would have been more embarrassed. Sebastian let out a low growl and spoke. "Ciel stop... n-not now..." he managed to say. I let out a raw soft laugh and then moaned. "S-sebastian!~ mm-ah..." i rubbed myself harder and was about to unbuttoned my jeans but in a quick moment Sebastian placed both hands on mine. "Don't." I smirked "blow me." He blushed. "W-Wha..", "you heard me mm." I licked my lips and looked down then back to Sebastian. "Mm... or how about i give you head?"

"What no!??"

"Nng~ please!" I'm not kidding about this. Sebastian sat back down and drank from his drink and cleared his throat. "Fine then."

I unbuttoned my jeans and unzipped my jeans but before i could take it out Sebastian stopped me. He was blushing. "Put that, back in... traffic is boring i know but... please don't jack-off in my car especially if i dont have a cup or something so you could throw your - sperm."Sebastian awkwardly spoke with a blush spread ear to ear. I laughed "oh Sebastian i could nng use your mouth mmhm" i let out a raw moan. "Your giving me the most awkward boner, please stop t-talking like that." Sebastian somewhat smiled but he was being serious. I grunt and put my little friend away. "Fine, i was getting soft anyways" i said with arms crossed. Sebastian was about to speak but cars behind us began to beep. "Yesss MOVE - STEP ON IT I WANT TO GET OUT OF THIS FREE WAY!" I said putting my seat belt back on. Sebastian sigh and did as he was told.

"So... since you said you wanted to see the gift i got you once we get home, and i'm bored out of my mind where are we going?" I said smiling looking out the window then to him. Sebastian smiled

"You'll See"