♡ ♥ Midnight ♥ ♡

A//N oh my... fuck... lol ... i didn't want to update this... at all... but i didn't want to make you guys wait a month so.. i rushed threw this sorry.... and like i said before i suck at yaoi moments xD

I played with Sebastians' hair as he was scrolling threw in phone. He looked up at me and pout his lips. I smiled and leaned down only to place on single kiss on his lips. He sighed happily and went back to his business on the phone, while i secretly did braids on his hair. "So... what did you got me?" He said curiously. I shook his head. "It's something that i am very jealous of" i murmured quietly but Sebastian heard me perfectly. He laughed and sat up. "Your joking..." i glared at him he could know that when i say i'm jealous, i am seriously jealous. But it is also my fault! Why would i give him a kitten! He could easily steal his neighbors cat, or get one from the streets! "Never mind just... lay back down and let me play with your hair." He didn't say anything and did as i said. I watch him scrolling again and replying back to his friends. Until i realized... he's watching cat videos. I Facepalm. "I'm cuter than that thing right" Sebastian laughed and looked up at me. He stared at me for a while and placed each hand at each side of my cheeks. He pulled me down so that our noises we touching. "Why are you so jealous over a kitten?" He said and placed a single kiss on my lips. "Your more cuter than a kitten ciel, your beautiful, and very handsome" this time i laughed. "Beautiful?" I chuckled and kissed him again. "Very" he murmured and smiled.

* * *

-Sebastian p.o.v-

2:30Am and i can't go to sleep, the only sound i could hear is ciel cute little snores and the sea shore. I shook my head and sat up. Only to wake up ciel. "Hm? S-Sebastian? What... why are you still awake?" I look back at ciel and smiled. He looked so cute when he waked up. He was sitting crisscrossed, and rubbed his eye, the other one still closed.... how cute. "Sorry... i can't sleep..." i murmured. "Mm... here... come..." ciel yawned and layed back down patting at a space next to him. I sigh and layed down next to him. He wrapped his arms around me and sigh. "Why can't you sleep?" He said and interlocked his bare legs with mine, rubbing my thigh... He was only wearing a loose white t-shirt... is he trying to seduce me?

He looked up at me with sleepy eyes. "Whats the matter?" He said now sounding worry. "I-i just couldn't sleep... no need to worry" he didn't seem to believe me so he strangled me down and sat on my hips.

'Please STOP ciel' i thought to myself.

I placed one of my free hands in his soft bare thigh and the other on his hip. "You just couldn't sleep?" He smirked and rocked his hip... very slowly. "Mm.. yea..." i murmured.

Yupp... he's trying to seduce me... he won.

* * *

Sebastian got on top of ciel and kissed his neck and collar bones, but ciel tried to push him away. He wanted something... yummy~ "Sebastian..."he murmured. Sebastian smirked and slowly slide his right hand to ciel inner thighs. Knowing very well that Ciel wasn't wearing anything but a t-shit. Ciel bit his lower lip. "Please..." he said and tilted his head, he then placed his hand to ciels member. Ciel eyes were now covered with lust, with one hand he gripped on the sheets and the other covered his mouth. "Your getting hard... let me help you..."Sebastian whispered lowly. He wrapped his fingers around ciels' member and slowly, very slowly pumped his hand. Ciel glared at Sebastian for being a tease. He knew that Sebastian would only go faster if he begged him. Ciel let out a small whimper "please Sebastian... f-faster" Sebastian leaned down and kissed ciels lips. "What did you say?" Ciel bit back a moan "ngh.... PLEASE! PLEASE SEBASTIAN~ pl-lease go fa-faster!~"Sebastian was about to command ciel, but ciel was covering his face with shame. Sebastian smiled and kissed ciel forehead. "Please look at me..." he whispered. Ciel shooked his head, he shield his face with his arms. "I won't go faster, untill you remove your arms from your face and look at me in the eyes..." ciel whined and slowly did so. Sebastian smiled, ciel was too beautiful, he was blushing ear to ear, his eyes were glossy, lips soft and pale pink. The bite marks that Sebastian had left him a couple weeks ago. Sebastian couldn't help but to kiss him hard, but passionately. Ciel moaned as Sebastian began to pump his member fast. "P-p-lease stop, stop!" Ciel whispered. Sebastian quickly stopped and frowned. "I-i'm so-sorry i-" ciel sighed "no it's not that..." ciel paused and got on all fours he looked back to Sebastian, his blush only getting more red. "I NEED you in me" Sebastian eyes widen, he blushed a light pink. "Please" ciel whispered. Sebastian took a good look at ciel as he took off his boxers. He positioned his member to ciels' hole and slowly thrust in. Ciel gasped and winced. His eyes tight shut, grasping onto the bedsheets. "Ah..."  Sebastian waited for ciel to relax and while doing so his hands traveled around ciels body but mainly around his bottom. Soon ciel moved his hips, telling Sebastian to start moving. Sebastian held ciels hips, and slowly took out his member only leaving the tip inside, "mm" Sebastian trusted in hard only to have ciel scream in pain and pleasure.  "F-f-fuck! S-s-sebas~ t-tian!" Sebastian pulled out then back in. "Yes ciel?"  He was teasing ciel with the slow speed. "GO FAST YOU IDIO- AHH" Sebastian smirked and cut ciel off, he trust hard into him and slowly pull out. Ciel looked at Sebastian and glared at him. "You-STOP GOING SLOW AND FUC- AHH M-ORE FA-ASTER!!~" Sebastian grabbed ciel hips and thrust into him as hard and fast as he could, ciel moaned loudly but then covered his yells and screaming with a pillow, Sebastian growled, with one free hand he grabbed ciel from the hair and yanked his head up. "Don't m-muffle your.. Mm- your moans~!" Ciel didn't say anything but gripped into the bed sheets. Ciel loved it when they had sex like this. Sebastian turned ciel over so he was on his back, put one leg around his shouler and thrust back in. "Ahh~" the both shared a moan. Ciel definitely loved this, but he definitely had one thing in mind... 'revenge' he smirked slightly and brought Sebastian closer to him. There chest pressed together, ciel moaned, pant and gasped on Sebastian ear. Ciel kissed and slightly bit onto Sebastian, just until Sebastian hit his prostate... "AHH!,MM~ S-SEBA- D-D-DON'T S-STOOP! SEBASTIAN! S-SEBAS-TIAN! AH!" ciel screamed with pleasure, Sebastian and ciel shared a sloppy kiss, ciel tailed kisses down to his neck, Sebastian moaned "nngh~" ciel bit onto Sebastian as hard as he could, "mm-!" Ciel smirked "p-pay back aHH-" ciel threw his head back and dug his fingernails into Sebastian skin, Sebastian hissed "s-SEBASTIAN! SEBASTIAN! AHH! FASTER! FAST-- AHH I-I'M GOIN-G T-TO-" ciel gasped and moaned, Sebastian was also at his limit. "Ciel!","Sebastian!!", "SEBASSTIAN~!" Sebastian sloppy trust onto ciel, riding out his organism, "ciel..." he whispered.

After a few time of panting ciel laughed softly.

Sebastian stared at ciel confused. "Whats so funny" , "nothing... go to sleep..." ciel smirked and covered himself with the thin sheets. Sebastian smiled and hugged, ciels back pressed to Sebastian chest. Ciel smiled and closed his eyes...

***

"Okay a step at a time"

"SHUT UP DON'T YOU THINK I'M TYING!!"

"Haha, okay okay calm down... where almos there..."

"I'm never going to have sex with you again"

"Oh common, thats what you said a few months ago"

Ciel glared at Sebastian but a noticeable blush just made him cute. Sebastian laughed a bit and kissed him cheek. "I would carry you but my back is burning " ciel chuckled. "Hm i wonder why", "common lets go before we get home late and Aunt Red hit mee..." ciel growled "DON'T YOU THINK I'M TRYING TO WALK FAST!!! IT IS YOUR FAULT FOR GOING TO HARD!" Sebastian laughed "you begged for it-", "SHUT UP!"