♥Detention&Meeting His Family♥

-Ciel p.o.v-

I don't know how to explain how Sebastian and I got detention after school.

We were both in art class painting and Sebastian painted my cheek with purple paint then i painted him then we just started throwing paint at each other.

I glance over to Sebastian who was covered in paint, on his shirt, pants, hair and some smudged on his face. I chuckled. He looked up and faced me and smiled. I smiled back and bit my lip. He winked at me and softly chuckled to himself. I sigh. Apparently we were orderedto sit far away from each other. I was at the front of the class and he was at the end but i could still face him.

Sebastian rested his chin on the palm of his hand and mouth "you're gonna get it" i glared at him and flipped him off he silently chuckled and nodded his head.

I rolled my eyes and then stared out the window. It looks like sundown already.

Ugh! What do these teachers think i am!

I have homework to finish!

.

.

.

And a bed to comfort...

"Alright, detention is over please exit the room, you will also serve detention at lunch for the entire week." The unknown lady said. Sebastian gave the lady a small glare before leaving the class. 

Once we got out of the lonely class Sebastian and i burst into laughter. He held me from the waist and kissed my forehead which for sure covered with dry smudged paint. Our laughter soon was fading but our smiles didn't.

"When does your aunt come out from work?" Sebastian said as we began to walk out of the school campus. I hummed " 8:30 why?" He smiled. "Oh i just wanted you meet my family... you never got a chance to really meet them. You only meet them once but my father wasn't home and my other siblings wants to meet you" Sebastian said with a smile but i frowned. I don't know ifi could face Sebastian dad. And also...

i DO NOT want to introduce myself to his family while im covered with dried paint. Since i didn't replied Sebastian looked at me with a small frown but also concern. "What's wrong?"

I sigh. "I can't introduce myself looking like this..." imurmured. Sebastian laughed a little. "Ciel you don't need to worry! They already know, the principle called my parents already sooo.... they know what to expect when iget home." I sigh. "Alright then." I murmured. I guess i can't comfort my bed at the moment...

-time skip-

"Im home..."Sebastian said. Nobody said anything till he said "with ciel..."

"Ciel!-"

"Stay for dinner-"

"I MISS YOU CIEL-"

"Hello! Welcome ho- ohh... i didn't think... wow... so it was a big deal heh" Sebastian mom said with a small smile.

Sebastian and i both chuckled.

Soon i was attacked by a group hug.

Wait no scratch that. T-THISS IS A DEATH HUG!! Sebastian siblings were all chatting random stuff like

"YOUR SO CUTE!" 

"WELCOME BACK CIEL"

"WE MISSED YOU!"

"CIEL! SEBASTIAN IS SO STUPID!"

i chuckled but then Sebastian cut in, gently pushing his siblings away.

Wait did i tell you how many siblings he has.

Nope well...

"Hello, Stella, Rose, Oliver, Juliet, Max, and Jack... and Rose, Sebastian IS stupid" i murmured. Sebastian scoffed and went to the kitchen. 

Sebastian is the second child.

the oldest is Stella.

This is a BIG family.

"Hello Mrs.Michaelis how are you... and u-um.... W-where's Mr.Michaelis??" I said. Mrs.Michaelis smiled and lead me to the kitchen. "He will be coming home in a hour... so! I suggest BOTH of you to get cleaned up" she said in her mother like voice. I smiled. I have missed this family so much... but i never got a chance to meetSebastian's dad... Sebastian whined as he sat down. I chuckled a bit. Mrs. Michaelis narrowed her eyes at him "Now Mr." She said. Sebastian got up and lazily walked out the kitchen dragging me along with him.

Once we got to Sebastian room he placed kisses all over my face and i couldn't help but laugh. "O-okayy haha" he then made me face him and then placed a kiss on my lips.

"Were taking a shower together" he said going threw his clothes. I blushed and whined "But whyyy~" he chuckled "because i said sooo~"

I pout "fine."

I went to turn on the water. It was nice a warm. Makes me feel relax. Soon i felt two arms wrap around my waist and slowly began to unbuttoned my school uniform. "Sebastian...", "yes...", "CAN YOU STOP I CANT UNDRESS MYSELF!" He laughed and unbuttoned my jeans. "SEBASTIAN!"

-mean while down stairs-

"Whats going on up there?" Stella said taking off her reading glasses. Jack laughed a bit. "Heh... i saw deep bite marks on ciel's neck when he came." Juliet 'ooo'edthen said "i thought that was paint...", "ciel is cute" rose mumbled. "Would you guys stop! Let them be..."Mrs.Michaelis said. Oliver only chuckled and helped his mother cook.

-back to ciel and Sebastian -

I huffed and glared at nothing really, 

"This is the worst shower ever..." i mumbled "oh really how so?~" Sebastian said, i KNOW he has a STUPID smirk of his right now! I grumbled "maybe because, one: you want to CLEAN ME! And two: i feel so embarrassed...", "i can make this shower a bit better...", "iwant to see you tr- ahh!!" Sebastian grabbed my... bottom and lick my neck. "S-stop!!" I said through gritted teeths. He chuckled and turned me around. "Then stop being so grumpy about this shower..." he said and kissed my cheek. I sigh and nodded, as a 'okay'

"Now let me just wash up the paint off of you" he said. I only blushed since i cant argue about this with him. When he did so, the dried paint got off. He soft smiled at me and brushed his fingers on the bite marks he left me. "What..." i murmured "it looks like this will leave a mark..." he said. "WHAT!NO! YOU ARE NO LONGE-" he placed his lips on mine and smiled. "I'm only kidding... it will just take time for them to heal." He said. I nodded and looked at the light bite marks on Sebastian neck and shoulders... collar bones... i blushed which only made him to chuckle and kiss my forehead.

"Idiot..."i mumbled. He smiled and kissed my lips again "Dork..." he said and kissed me again this time longer. I smiled so that's are nicknames for each other now? Better than 'cupcake' i laughed a bit and wrapped my arms around his neck.

Come to think of it...

Sebastian is the one who picked me up from being broken and fixed me...

He is my new light.

He makes me happy. . .

A//N:Heheh Cx Sebastian has 6 siblings. In total there is 9 Michaelis in my fan fic .__. I'm probably the first person to put that in a fan fic... probably... c: