Chapter 31

Noticed how i didn't put a cheesy title (:

Yeah well i have came to a decision that might upset you... (note:might)

I've decided to do a major, HUGE time skip and end this story here...

I'm currently working on editing this story, the new version of this story will be published on a different book. The RE:FILAOA book will contain; better writing, new paragraphs, deleted chapters, more Detailed, added sentence, New chapters/chapters i've never written here, etc. So yes i will start taking fanfic seriously now. thank you for voting, commenting and actually taking your time on reading my story. This story will end here but to have more detail and more chapters added you'll have to read RE:FILAOA which will not be posted yet... or soon... I'll let you guys know when i post it... that is if you are interested in reading it.

Anyways continue reading FILAOA (long ass title I'm sorry)

This chapter is pretty short.... And shity (ಠ౪ಠ❁) like the rest.... I need to take fanfic seriously ha...
***

- Third p.o.v-

Ciel has been avoiding Sebastian lately. Which was making Sebastian worried and a bit angered. Ciel would make excuses and excuses everytime Sebastian asked him if he wanted to go out.

And he had, had enough of it...

"Sebastian I already told you, n-nothing is bothering me, I'm fine," Ciel spoke stuttering. Sebastian rolled his eyes and grabbed ciel hand stopping him from his tracks. " Ciel... Turn around, please." Sebastian spoke calmly. There was a small pause between them, the only sound that was heard was the sound of wind, and the autumn leaves flying around.

Ciel let out a shaky breathe and turned his body around to face Sebastian.

Fresh tears were flowing down Ciel light rose cheeks swiftly and fell to the ground. Sebastian grew worried bringing ciel closer. Ciel sniffed and spoke; "I'm moving back to London..." he said in a sad smile and laugh brokenly.

Sebastian eyes widen and shook his head slowly. "C-ciel your joking... Right" he whispered sadly with a weak smile. Ciel cleared his throat and with his soft scarf he whipped his tears away. But that didn't work.

"I'm leaving back to United Kingdom..." he said holding onto his scarf and sweater to keep him more warm. Sebastian keep staring at the teary ciel for a moment and slowly started to laugh. "Please tell me this is a joke" he said calmly, holding back the painful feeling that was on his chest. He shook his head and His eyes now were now getting watery as Ciel didn't answer back.

"N-No!... w-why!??? When?." Sebastian nearly yelled. Ciel closed his eyes tight and exhaled "in a couple days..." he said in a whisper.

Sebastian noticed that ciel had only a thin sweater and was freezing, he removed his sweater and placed it around ciel. He didn't care about how cold he was he only cared about Ciel.

" you didn't have to give me your sweater idiot... You'll freeze to death." Ciel spoke with a weak smile. Sebastian sigh and placed a kiss on Ciel lips. He had lost him once... he doesn't want to loose ciel again... Sebastian then hugged ciel tight and so did ciel.

Minutes had passed which felt like just a few seconds, both Sebastian and Ciel departed the hug.

"Did you tell Bianca?" Sebastian questioned ciel nodded. "How did s-she take it." Ciel hold Sebastian hand. "She didn't stop crying... i had to make her go to sleep..." ciel whispered tears still sliding down his cheeks a bit.

Sebastian sigh and made ciel face him. He cupped his face and smiled weakly.

He slowly brought there lips together. Again.

The kiss was passionate and filled with emotion.

Slowly they depart there forheards resting on each others. "Don't go..." Sebastian whispered.

"I'm s-sorry..." ciel whispered back.
"I will miss you..."
"Me too..."
"I love you so much..."
"Shut up. . ." Ciel murmured softly and kissed Sebastians cheek .

"Stay..." Sebastian begged
"I-I wish i could."
"Will i see you again?"
"... I hope so..."

Ciel exhaled sharply and opened his mouth to speak, only to close it. No words were able to form.

"I don't want to lose you again ciel..."
Ciel looked deep into Sebastians eyes. And cried again. Sebastian hugged him again and kissed his forhead. "I d-don-n't ei-ther." Ciel said loudly hugging Sebastian tight his face was pressed to Sebastians chest "but I can't leave my aunt... I'm sorry...." He whispered Sebastian wrapped his arms tight around Ciel and calmed him down.
****
- a week later -
-you'll have to chose how you want this to end.-
- Number 1:

Ciel smiled and looked at his sleeping boyfriend. Crawling closer to him Ciel placed a kiss on Sebastias lips. "Hmm?" Sebastian smiled as he awoken. "Happy birthday..." Ciel said in a softly before placing a small kiss on Sebastian lips again. Sebastian slightly laughed and hugged Ciel, bringing him closer. " thank you..." He murmured softly.

Ciel was aloud to stay at Sebastian place, and to finish high school in the u.s, Angelina couldn't bare to see his nephew sad again so she had let him stay with Sebastian. Sebastian is to take and watch over Ciel as well as the Michaelis family... This was like his new home and new family to Ciel.
****
- Number 2:

Lol I'm so lazy to write this.... It's basically just Ciel and Sebastian spending their last moments together, Ciel packs up and leaves, "sad stuff"and yep... I'm truly sorry I have no motivation for this since... I forgot .... but yea I don't this story :3 and I'm just finishing like this... How sad... But RE:FILAOA will be much better than this xD like I said before I will start taking fanfic seriously and take my time in writing it ...... I'm sorry....