♥His Dork♥

-28 Of July-

"Your aunt is coming back in a few days"
"Yup"
"Don't you want to do anything before she does?"
"Nope"
"Do you want to... go out somewhere?"
"Nah"
"How abou-"
"Neh..."
"We could go-"
"Nuh..."
"Want to-"
"Uh-Uh"
"The park is having a festival-"
"Nay"
"Ciel are you going to name all the words for no?"

Ciel smiled. "Of course not" Sebastian let out a frustrated sigh and let himself fall back to the bed. "Hey want to go out?" Ciel muttered playing with his pillow. Sebastian gave ciel a death glare. "I was only joking" ciel nervously laughed. He plopped himself down next to Sebastian his small arms wrapped around the taller one. Sebastian smiled and looked down at the smaller one. "Did i ever tell you that oversized sweatshirts look cute on you?" Ciel shook his head cutely. Sebastian sigh with a smile and looked up at the ceiling. "Bianca is staying over tonight.", "i know she said she'll bring me sweets " ciel smiled playing with Sebastians shirt. Sebastian hugged ciel bringing him closer. "Your legs are so soft..." Sebastian smirked and roamed his hands all over ciels thighs. Ciel slightly laughed. "You dork." Ciel kissed the tip of Sebastians nose. Sebastian opened his mouth to speak but he was cut off by ciel. "Hey, lemme see your eyeballs" he forcefully opened Sebastians eyes and awed "beautiful..." he whispered to himself. "You're  so forceful" Sebastian chuckled. Ciel sat up and raised a brow. "Um no?","yes","no-","yes-","no no, i don't remember of being forceful." Sebastian slightly laughed "yess... you grab my hand or arm forcefully, or you force me to eat when i "skip" a meal then you forcefully opened my eyes open with your fingers..." he simply spoke. Ciel crossed his arms "lies, i remember nothing of that, I'm gentle on you" he smirked. "Pft, you little angel... i love it though... it looks cute on you." He murmured. Ciel blushed a light pink. "I am not cute."he mumbled. Sebastian sat up, grabbing ciel from the back of his head and kissed him passionately only making both of them smile through the kiss. Ciel placed his small hand on Sebastians cheek and continued kissing Sebastian things were getting more heated but they were interrupted by a small cough. They slowly departed and turned towards the door. There was a blushing Bianca holding two paper bags filled with junk food that Ciel loves. "I let myself in just like you told me to... and... here... are your... sweets..." she placed the bags on the floor. "I need to ... haha be right back.." she said slowly backing away then ran out of the house. Ciel and Sebastian laughed. "It's so funny... when we kiss at her café she gets mad, but when it's somewhere else she gets so blushy" ciel spoke getting off the bed and picked up the bags. "Common, lets go gain weight."he spoke to Sebastian. "You never gain weight, makes me wonder if you are even human." Sebastian spoke as they went down the stairs. Ciel only laughed at what Sebastian had said and went to the kitchen. Which there was bianca putting frosting on a cake. Ciel eyes sparkled. "Strawberry cake??", "Strawberry cake." Bianca nodded "it's still warm though... and this will be eating later on today"Bianca said slightly glaring at ciel. Ciel whined "WHY IS THIS WORLD SO CRUEL!!" he yelled dramatically while taking out everything out of the two paper bags. "Your an angel, bianca thank you." Ciel said while opening a bag of candy. Sebastian growled and kissed ciels cheek. "Is somebody jelly~" ciel teased. Sebastian only rolled his eyes and took a bite out of ciels kit-kat bar. "No need to be jealous Sebastian, the only time you could be jealous is when another guy is flirting with ciel" Bianca said with a smirked looking at the cake as she did a few designs on the cake.

"But i love ciel too much! I hate to see him with ANYBODY else besides me." He murmured. Ciel smiled and kissed Sebastians cheek. "I love you" that's when Sebastian smiled again "i love you as well."

* * *

"Ciel stop eating sweets! You'll get cavities and a tummy ache.... AND IT'S NOT HEALTHY FOR YOU" Sebastian yelled snatching away the bag of candy off of ciel hands. Ciel glared at Sebastian "YOU CAN'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO" ciel was close on grabbing his candy back but Sebastian raised it up high. "DAM MY SHORTNESS!!" ciel yelled sitting back down on the couch. "Really ciel your health matters." Ciel curled up into a ball hiding his entire body with the oversized sweatshirt. "I don't careeee! I love candy so muchh!!" He whined Sebastian smiled and sat down next to ciel. "Come out..." he whispered. Cel shook his head. "I'll give you candy if you look at me in the eyes." Ciel paused for a moment. He got his head out of the oversized sweater and looked at Sebastian. "Okay..." he muttered. Sebastian smiled and gaved ciel a few candy. Ciel smiled. "Thanks..."

"Hey, um.... I've been meaning to tell you something..." ciel spoke, he was being serious now. He was ready to tell Sebastian the important "News" "okay... continue." Ciel sigh "remember the time we went to the beach and my aunt called, then suddenly i didn't want to talk... well" ciel paused. "My aunt... she told me that we-" ciel paused feeling a bit uneasy. "S-sebastian-?","earthquake!!"Bianca yelled with a smile. WHY IS SHE SMILING!!?

[[A/N: Bianca is literally a cutie. Anyways yes the picture you saw at the beginning of the story is Wolf-like Chibi of Sebastian, Ciel, and Bianca. At least you finally know how chibi Bianca looks like xD

DAM THE EARTHQUAKE! CIEL WAS ABOUT TO TELL SEBASTIAN THE LIL NEWS ( ; A ;)

.... i forgot what i was going to say... It was important though... oh whale good night! :3
Hope you enjoyed this chapter (:
PS: That was my first time i ever drew chibi sorry it's bad  ]]