♥School & Anguished♥

Sebastian and i were having lunch together alone. When our conversation was getting more interesting a loud high pitch girl voice cut in. I sigh. "CIELL~" Elizabeth... yay... note my sarcasm. I watch my cousin run towards Sebastian and i. "Oh ciel i heard about the news! MY PLAN WORKED!" she said with a small jump. I stared at Sebastian and we both exchange confused looks. "What plan?" She laughed and pushed me softly by the shoulder. "HAHA ciel your so funny... don't you remember when i locked both of you on the tree house?" She said smiling. I sigh. "Yes i remember and no your plan failed miserably... we almost never talked to each other again... the next day after school Bianca invited us to her pizza place and that's when we became friends again and soon a couple again." I said she looked sad for a minute but smiled. "Well at least you two are back together... next time i will not get involved in your relationship... oh but... i am going to help for the wedding right!" I almost choked. Sebastian laughed a bit and smiled "yes of course but don't make everything pink." Sebastian said. Elizabeth smiled and jumped up and down "yes! Thank you Sebastian!"  She gave Sebastian a hug and left skipping away. I smiled and turned my gaze back to Sebastian. "A wedding..."i said smiling. Sebastian nodded his head. "Of course love... i don't ever want to lose you and i will forever be at your side." He said. I smiled. He loves me... he cares so much about me... yet i feel so... worthless? Maybe... i feel like... i don't deserve him... The comments i receive makes me believe that they are correct... but i myself believe that they are just comments they are just trying to break us apart again... again... what if IT happens again... what if they are correct and tell me 'i told you so'.

"Ciel are you okay!??" Sebastian said now coming to sit towards me. He hugged me and made me face him. "Yes why would-" he cut me off. "Your crying" i stared at him for a while, his eyes showed sadness, hurt... pain. After a while i turned away. This pain on my chest hurts, i'm, hurt. I'm Anguished. "No..." i whispered. "Sebastian" i hugged him and cried. How a fool i feel like right now. Sebastian rubbed my back and brought me closer to him. He kissed my forehead and whispered to me. "Ciel... everything is okay, it will be okay, love, you don't deserve to cry... please tell me why your crying so i could help... i love you... so much please..."Sebastian voice was silky and calming. It helped me calm down. I looked up at him and he send me a smile. "Its just... i..." i exhaled finally said it. "People don't want us back together... they found all my social media accounts and are commenting hateful things... they are telling me that your using me... that i'm not worth your love... Sebastian... it... it hurts me so much to even believe them a bit." Sebastian looked Shocked, Angered, Hurt, Sad.... all mixed in one. "I'm sorry..."i whispered and looked away. "Ciel... i'm sorry..." he said. I looked back at him. My anxiety kicking in. Please finish your sentence Sebastian! Hurry please! Your sorry what!?your sorry i'm the one receiving these comments, your sorry i'm going threw this, your sorry that you don't know what to say!!? Your sorry that YOU are USING ME!!? Your sorry to say thaT THEY ARE RIGHT!!? WHAT!WHAT IS IT!! WHAT DO YOU MEAN!!

Why are you sorry... "... Sebastian..." i whispered. Hurt, sadness, broken thats how i'm feeling already. "I'm sorry... i didn't know this was happening... please ciel don't ever believe them. I don't know why they are doing this your all i need. Your the only one i love. I would never hurt you like that ever again, please don't listen to them please don't believe them... believe in me... i love you and only you i wouldn't care about anybody else in the world but you ciel... i love you i waited for you i never gaved up on you..." my anxiety left quickly after he said that. I hugged him tight and he did the same. "I'm sorry Sebastian..." i said. "It's alright... but please take my words and believe in ME" he said and gave me a kiss on the cheek i nodded.

I will believe in only you.

Because i love you

Because i know you won't betray me

Because i know that you love me

And only me.

Sebastian your my sunshine.

Sebastian... i love you...

Did you hear me?

No? Its okay because i will say it as much as you want me to.

I love you.

I love you i love you i love you.

I believe in you...

Please don't let go of my hand...

[[A//N: This is just a small part of this chapter... part2 will be posted soon c: so i was listening to classical music while writing this and when ciel anxiety came out was when the song was going intense cx. I dunno i just had to say that and... well goodnight c:]]