♥Staring Eye Contest♥

"Ms. a-"

"Oh Sebastian call me aunt red! Welcome back to the small family."she said with a smile. I was taken aback when she hugged me. I hugged back then she departed. "Love i was wondering who was making ciel happy again! Thats all that matters. But if you break him again i will hunt you down." I chuckled nervously but then recovered. "I dont plan to do so Ms. an- aunt red..."i said with a smile. Ciel came in and jumped on top me. Sitting on my laps"I thought you said that your coming by 10:30" ciel chuckled. "And i thought you said that you changed your mind so you wanted me to come earlier.??" We stared at each other for a while then turn our heads towarss Aunt Red. She had a closed eye smile and chuckled "oh look at the time! Its almost 9:30 i guess i'll head off to work!" She said. Ciel smiled "i have left money for both of you its on the kitchen table, please dont forget to eat. Have fun happy Saturday!" Aunt red yelled while exiting the door. Ciel sigh and was about to stand up before he could i pulled him back down and placed my lips with his.

He chuckled and pulled my face away. "Gross~ i got your germs!" I rolled my eyes and kissed him again.

-ciel p.o.v-

-Time Skip-

"Sebastian."

...

"Sebastiannnnn"

...

"SEBASSSSTTTIANNNNNN~~"

i shooked Sebastian by the shoulders ever since i told him to play Bioshock he never took his eyes off the game and didn't really gave me attention. "Yea ciel?" He said. "can you please turn off that video game and listen to me" i said "5 more minutes " he mumbled. I glared at him and stood up. "Fine! I'm going to Bianca's pizza place maybe also take alois with me" i said grabbing my shoes, i'm not really taking Alois, i know Sebastian gets mad when i hangout with alois so i respect that. I only hangout with alois during school or when Sebastian is around. When i put one my shoes on Sebastian came and hugged me from the back. "Nooo!don't leave mee!! I promise i will pay attention to you now!" He said hugging me tighter. "Ak! Okay!let me go!!" I yelled he pulled away and made me face him.

"Staring eye contest" what? "Why?", "because i want to see your beautiful eyes" he said with a smile. I smirked "if i win?" I said Sebastian in haled while thinking and looked around then to the kitchen. "Ah! I'll make you your favorite cake!" He said with his closes eye smile. Ohhh yas cake i shall win! "And if i win i get to snuggle, kiss, and hold for the entire day~" i blushed "b-but we do that everyday?" Doesn't he want something more than that?

"But i said the entire day ciel.... i don't get to hold you, kiss you, cuddle you, the entire day... i want a day like that for us only" he said and kissed my forehead. "O-okay...." i murmured. Sebastian smiled and we both walked to the kitchen table. I sat across from him "when ever your ready love" Sebastian said with a closed eye smile i sigh and looked back at him "i'm ready"

He smiled and nodded his head singling me that the game has started. I stared at his eyes and he stared back at me. Soon My eyes started to water and i couldn't- n-no!

I cant lose to him!

Sebastian eyes soon began to water "just. Give up!" Sebastian murmured. "N-noo!-" haha he must really want to have me for a day... I DO THIS FOR THE CAKE!" i said to myself NOPE I CANT SORRU CAKE! i blinked and rubbed my eyes "YESS!!"Sebastian yelled i grumbled and glared at him. He pout "I'll still make you your cake.", "r-really"i murmured he came to me and hugged me "yes... but later right now i want to snuggle you and kiss you and just be with you"he said i chuckled. "Shut up"i mumbled he smiled and gave me a kiss on my forehead, then cheek, then my other cheek. Then my nose then everywhere around my face. I laughed and pushed him away a bit but then i was pushed into a tighter hug.

I gasp but i'm sorta use to these hugs...

He loosened the hug and whispered. "I love you..." i smiled and hugged him back. "So do i..."

... "so are we just going to stand here or are we going to the bed."i said he cuckled. "I was going to say the couch but the bed sounds better~" he whispered in my ear. I grown and put my forehead on his shoulders. He carried me and i wrapped my legs around his waist and rested my head on the crook of his neck. When we got to my room he kissed put me down on the bed. I blushed as he took off his shirt.

He laid down next to me and brought me close to him. One of his arms were wrapped around my waist. And the other was tracing my lips and moved my hair away from my eyes. He gave me kiss on the lips. I kissed him back and let him take control. I moaned and departed the kiss. He smiled and hold my hand.

"I love your eyes..." he said. I chuckled and rolled my eyes. "I love your lips" he whispered. "I love your small soft hands...", "i love your soft skin" he said and kissed my neck quickly finding my sweet spot. I moaned soflty and he smiled. And looked back at me. "I most definitely love your moans... your gasps, your painting, your screams of pleasure..."he smirked. I blushed and glared at him "stop it weirdo " he chuckle. "Your blush is beautiful... i also love that.... your laughter, your grumpy and sassy attitude, your love for cake, you, i love you. I've said this so many times and i will keep saying it i love you!" He said and kissed me again. "I love everything about you... when you cry it hurt me.... but i still think your beautiful... your blue eyes sparkle even more..." i chuckled " just shut up already... " I smiled, he smiled back and kissed me... again... and kissed "your perfect " he said threw the kiss. I smiled and deepened the kiss.  When we detached i murmured, "i love you more than cake" we both chuckled and went back to cuddling.

A/N: hope you guys like it c:
I had to update ASAP! I am deeply sorry for any typos. ♥