♥ News ♥

A//N: AHA! This is my third time changing the photo cover for this story cx and tbh this one is my favorite one i have made. Which is weird cause i hate all of my edits :P

As always i am sorry i couldn't update.
I say that alot but i mean it. I really do.
I hate having writers block. I've been thinking too much about stuff and i couldn't focus on my story. I am sorry for the typos once i get my new laptop (which i hope i get it asap) I'll fix everything. And thank you!! for reading, voting and commenting! I can't believe people actually like my o.o.c story xD i love ooc ciel and Sebastian which is why i made this story. But the sequel isn't going to be ooc... maybe. Im still thinking if i should or shouldn't make a sequel to this... I'll just see how it ends. anyways enjoy :3 ps: i wrote this yesterday at 2:41AM and today at 2:14AM--- there will be typos c:

-Sebastian P.o.V-

"Sebastian..."
"Mm.." i groaned. Why do people bother me in the mornings?? "Sebastian" i groaned again and covered my face with my big stuffed bear. Yes i'm a 16 year old and i still have a stuffed tebby bear... no hate. "Wake up."the voice softly spoke "i dun 'ant to" there was a small silent moment until... "Meow..." my eyes shot open. I sat up. "Ciel!?" Ciel smiled and gave me a kiss on the cheek. "Morning. Well... more like afternoon. It's 12:30." I smiled and sigh. "How long have you been here?" I murmured and rubbed my eyes. "Ummm... around 10:20 in the morning... Bianca let us go. She has family business meeting right now." Ciel murmured and sat down next to me. "she should have told me so i could have gone to your house." I whispered. "She did... like last night... i told her to text you?" I narrowed my brows and looked threw my messages. "Oh yea she did... eheh."i slightly laughed. Ciel sighed and looked at me with a serious look. "W-what?" Ciel blinked and got out a box "it's the gift i was going to give you for our anniversary." He said still giving me the same look. I nervously laughed and opened it. "A cat collar? But... I don't have a cat?- it doesn't-"i murmured. But was cut off by ciel "She's in back of you" he whispered. My eyes widen and i quickly turned around. "C-ciel?" I murmured. I picked up the small soft fluffy kitten and brought it close to me. When i turned to back to look at ciel i jumped a bit. He was giving both me and the kitten a death glare. "I-is something wrong?" I stuttered. I've never seen this side of ciel. "Yes! I don't want you to give more attention to that thing than to me!" He said and crossed his arms. I chuckled and placed the kitten down "of course i won't love."i said and brought ciel closer to me. He mumbled a few things and gave a kiss on the lips. I smiled and returned the kiss. "I love you..." ciel whispered tracing invisible circles on my chest. I smiled and replied back "i love you more..."

* * *

-ciel p.o.v-

"I want a churo" i said looking around the mall to see if there is a churo stand or something...
I pout."no churo" hmm... "i want a pretzel pizza then." I walked over to a stand that had a big sign saying " Wetzel's Pretzels " hmm... i walked towards it and "ah.." i smiled and began to order.

-Sebastian p.o.v-

When i got out from the restroom i quickly spotted ciel. He was ordering who knows what. With a sigh i walked towards him. "2 pizza pretzels, 3 bags of cin-a-bits, 1 Wetzel's Original Pretzel, 2 large drinks; one lemonade and one raspberry tea. Is that all?" The cashier said with a smile. Obviously fake. Heh part of the job is to smile right. "Ahh yes!" Ciel said sounding almost cheerful. He must be really hungry. I smiled and wrapped my arms around ciels' waist. Ciel jumped but right away calmed down. "It's just you" he whispered. "Why did you ordered alot of food?" He laughed a bit and turned around to look at me. "I didn't ordered alot of food? And well just so you know i am hungry also... i thought you might want a pretzel pizza" i smiled and placed a single kiss on his lips. "Sure. Why not." I said the cashier gave us a smile and handed us the food ciel ordered. I paid, although ciel did put up a small fight, i won and paid for everything.

"I ordered this. I should have paid but NOO!Sebastian thought it would be so kind of him to PAY!" ciel said to himself as he ate. I only smiled and let him rant about the food and money. Ciel phone began to vibrant, it was a call. He answered with a small smile.

"Hello."

-Ciel P.o.V-

"Hey ciel, how are you?" My aunt said from the other line. I smiled "great" oh i'm very bipolar. But before she could speak i spoked again. "Actually no, i'm ticked off!! Sebastian paid! He paid for something i wanted to pay! What type of boyfriend is he?! A rude one! --- a cute stupid lovable dork" i said out loud but murmured the last part. Sebastian silently laughed. My aunt laughed and let out a sign. "Well... you could rant with me later on... i have important news right now." News? I sigh. "Okay?" I whispered. "... So my boss is sending me to London for a meeting and I'll be gone for a month... i was thinking if you could stay with the Michaelis or Sebastian could stay at our place and stay with you." She said calmly. "To london?" I murmured. "Yes... is that okay or-", "no no no. Um... go. Yea um, i could ask Sebastian... if he wouldn't mind. But..." i paused. "Be safe" i said with a small smile. "Of course... but before i leave, meet me at the house before 5:30. Okay.", "yea I'll be there."

After saying our goodbyes. There was a small moment of silence. Sebastian brought me closer to him and smiled. "What did she tell you?", "she's leaving to london for an important meeting-- and i can't be home alone for many reasons she asked me if i could sta-" Sebastian shut me up by placing his palm on my mouth. "Say no more... i'm going to be your babysitter" he smirked and i only rolled my eyes. Oh reasons why i can't be home alone; 1: i can't cook 2: i can't eat fast food for a whole month it's unhealthy 3: if i try to cook i will burn down the house that is all...

* * *

"Please... don't burn the house down... i trust you on this ciel... and Sebastian " my aunt said while walking to the taxie cab. "We promise"

"Oh and Sebastian... i trust you on taking care of him... he's... all i got left, please the boy is a fragile chicken take good care of him" Sebastians laughed at the new nickname my aunt gave me. I crossed my arms. "I am not a fragile chicken" i murmured. "Goodbye loves see you next month! Take care and Be safe!" My aunt yelled to us as she got in the cab, we waved goodbye to her, and the taxicab drove off.

Sebastian slightly laughed "your a cute fragile chicken by the way." I glared at Sebastian and went inside my house and closed the door, then locked it. Leaving Sebastian outside the house. "Hey ciel..." no answer "ciel... unlocked the door" nope "it was a joke" whatever "Ciel baby please-" haha "okay ciel... please open the door"
I sighed. I unlocked the door opened it. "LOVE IS AN OPE-" SLAM! "But cielll!" Sebastian whined. I silently chuckled to myself. He is a real dork. My dork. I opened the door again and pulled Sebastian in before he could speak. "I love you but please don't ever say that again", "the fragile chicken or Love is an ope-", "both" Sebastian smiled and nod. I pinned Sebastian down to the sofa and kissed him. I depart the kiss With a small chuckle. "So your top now?" Sebastian smirked. "Yup" he laughed a bit a hugged me. "A month alone... i guess I'll be the man of the house and cook amazing food for my precious boyfriend" i nodded, yea that or "orr... you could order pizza..." Sebastian pout "no, no pizza, we get pizza for free. And i am an amazing cooker" i playfully rolled my eyes and smiled. "Your right... how about making that amazing cake of yours", "tomorrow" he said and placed a single kiss on my forehead.

So a month alone...
It can't be bad.
All we could do is watch t.v, play video games, play around... "play" haha yea that's not going to happen.