♡Make Love To Me♡

Prepare yourself for the WORST smut/lemon your about to read its 12:55AM so i am sorry for any typos. C: this is connected to the last chapter it just has a different name. Again i'm sorry for this sucky smut/lemon...

"Make love to me..." ciel whispered.

Sebastian smiled softly to ciel. His red eyes looked right at his blue eyes. He traced his finger under ciels eyes then traced his lips. Sebastian smiled and kissed ciel. Ciel kissed back and wrapped his arms around Sebastian neck.

Sebastian hands roamed from ciels thighs to his chest. Sebastian depart the kiss and took the black t-shit ciel was wearing. Ciel blushed as he let Sebastian trace his fingers around his body. Sebastian smiled. "You're so soft... and beautiful." Sebastian said with a teasing smile. Ciel blushed deeper "s-shut up..."

Sebastian smiled and leaned down again. He kissed his lips softly and swiftly slowly trailing kisses to ciels jawline then neck. As Sebastian kissed ciel neck and collarbones ciel was removing Sebastian pants along with his boxer's. Since Sebastian didn't have a shirt on when he got out of the restroom. Ciel moaned as Sebastian found his sweet spot. Ciel gasp and tugged onto Sebastian hair. Pulling him closer to his skin. The room was getting hoter and hoter by the second.

"Mmm~" Ciel rubbed his knee in between Sebastian thighs and smirked of how hard Sebastian had gotten. Ciel wants this. They want this... Ciel moaned and ached his back Sebastian was now biting onto his skin making deep bitemarks on his neck then to his chest. Marking ciel as his own. Sebastian trailed a down to ciel hard member and began to stroked it. Ciel bit his lip and threw his head back.

Sebastian then looked at ciel eyes.

And slowly entered him. Both groaned and moaned In satisfaction as their bodies connected into one. Sebastian looked at ciel expression. Pain and pleasure all mix in one. But ciel didn't care. He wants more. He is drugged to this pleasure. He loves this feeling.

Ciel eyes went shut and he muffled his moan with a pillow. Sebastian thrust slowly kissing ciel. Ciel held on Sebastian from under his arms.

Sebastian was going on medium pace but ciel wanted Sebastian to go faster and deeper by the second.

"Ahh~ s-seb-bas-tian f-faster! Nghh~ Ha-Ha-arder!!" Ciel moaned throwing his head back. Hs breathing wasn't even. "P-please!~" Sebastian smiled and gave one last kiss to ciel. He pulled out and turned ciel over.

Ciel was now on his knees and arms. Sebastian thrust hard into ciel "Se..bastian!Mmph!" Ciel screamed and quickly lose balance from his arms.  Ciel gripped the blanket sheets and moaned loud. Sebastian gripped hard on ciel hips for sure leaving finger marks on them. He thrust deeper and faster into ciel. Sebastian let out a grunt and moan. "Ciel~" Sebastian moaned closing his eyes. "FUCK!FASTER!MORE!"ciel yelled Sebastian pressed his chest to ciels back and moaned while leaving ciel love marks on his lovers neck,shoulders, and back. Sebastian thrust in deeper, faster, and harder ciel threw his head back and moaned loud"F-fuuck!" Ciel couldn't help himself, he started pushing back against him meeting Sebastian thrusts. "F-fuuck!" Ciel couldn't help himself, he started pushing back against him, meeting his thrusts. "Shit, Ciel, rgh!"

Their bodies are now sweating. Sebastian hips hit ciels bottom with loud smacks. They huff in and out. Ciel gripps into the bed sheets and groans. He turned his head to the side to look at Sebastian but fails and falls back down to the bed with a whine and moan. Sebastian thrust fast and heard into ciel.

He slams into ciel, ruthlessly snapping his hips forward and back. Ciel cried out at the sudden thrusts. They were harder than before. They were faster. But he loves it. Sebastian bend down to kiss ciel but didn't stop slamming into him. Ciel moan while kissing Sebastian. One of Sebastian hand began to pump ciel member the speed matching his thrusts.

"N-no!! Aughh! S-seba-sti.... i-I'll-" he stopped speaking and moaned. Sebastian groans and bit down onto ciel shoulder. Ciel was just a moaning mess. He couldn't shut up. As much as he wanted to he wouldn't. This pleasure was to much. But he loves it so much and Sebastian does to. He loves to hear ciels cries, his begs, moans, whines,gowls and grunts there skin smacking he loves it.

They love it.

"AH! S-EBA- ughh..." ciel whines. He was close. He was about to burst. His semen is dripping out a little. "I-I'm close..." Sebastian said threw a small moan. Ciel grunt and moaned. Sebastian thrust were getting sloppy.

After a few more thrusts they both came and screamed out each others name.

Sebastian hips are still locked onto ciel and his forehead presses into ciels shoulder after a few seconds Sebastian weight is off ciels body and shift away from ciel.

Sebastian lyed down next to ciel. Ciel was face down and panting into the matress. Still trying to catch his breathe and bring himself back together. Sebastian pulled ciel towards him and gave him a kiss on the lips. Ciel kissed back but then Sebastian detached the kiss and brought the covers over them ciel eyes were half lidded. "Sebastian..." he whispered. His voice cracked from all the screaming. Sebastian smiled and kissed ciel forehead. "Ciel..." Sebastian whispered back. Playing with ciels hair. "I love you... so much..." ciel said... Sebastian couldn't stop smiling. Ciel was too cute... too beautiful... "i love you too, ciel" Sebastian said. Now he is doing circles on ciels skin. Admiring the marks he has made. Ciel smiled and pressed himself closer to Sebastian. "Goodnight..." he said.

"Goodnight, sleep well." Sebastian responded and gave ciel a last kiss of today on the forehead and drifts to sleep.

.

.

.

.

i love you ciel...

And only you.

You make me crazy.

You make me want to kiss those perfect lips of yours. Even when i'm apart from you.I want to hold you. Cuddle you..Snuggle you..Tickle you...

Your perfect. You make me happy...

I love you so freaking much.

Now goodnight my love.

Sleep well and have pleasant dreams.

For i can't wait to see you tomorrow morning.