♥Morning Sunshine♥

I felt a poke on my cheek. Or maybe two.

I groaned and shoo it away as if it were to be a fly.

A few seconds passed and i felt it again. "Go away... i need... my sleep..." i murmured. Then i heard a soft chuckle. But i chose to ignore it. I guess it's just my aunt. Soon I heard footsteps walk around my room, going threw my closet and drawers.

And then again. . .  I felt the two pokes on my cheek. "TCH! I SAID GO AWAY!" I yelled, eyes still closed. "Ouch. Okay then, bye." That voice... "s-Sebastian? Sebastian!? N-no I'm sorry... i didn't mean to..."i said still sleepy but i managed to sit up. Sebastian smiled and sat next to me. "I wasn't really leaving. I was going to wait for you down stairs" i gave him a questioning look. "Why?", "Because we have school today dork" he said with a smile. I yawned and looked around my room then back to him. "What time is it?", "7:03am... hurry so you could take a shower, have breakfast and walk to school. Here i already got your uniform." I fell back to my bed and yawned. "I... don't wanna go~"

He smirked. "I guess i will have to bathe you and dres-","I CAN DO IT ON MY OWN!"I yelled running to my restroom.

-time skip-

"CIELL!! SEBASTIAN!!"

Sebastian stopped talking when someone called out our names. We both turned around and see Bianca skating her way over here.

Since when did she learn how to skate?

She stopped in front of us and smiled.

She seems . . . Different.

"What happened to you?" Sebastian questioned.

And i quickly elbowed him. "UF!"

Bianca smiled and answered Sebastian question.

"It's only for today . . . Also i like it, and ALSO!-" She paused and pointed a finger up and smiled with her eyes closed. "My girlfriend chose this outfit." Bianca said smiling. Her outfit is simple, but this is not her but... she still is the same person and she still is pretty... so there is no change

And did SHE SAY GIRLFRIEND, i thought this girl was straight.

"I still think you look beauti--"

"WAIT WHAT!? I THOUGHT YOU WERE STRAIGHT!?"

I swear Sebastian doesn't think twice.

"No... stop... if i could i would slap you" Bianca said.

"Sebastian. . . You should start thinking twice before you speak" i said he nodded as well did Bianca.

"Hey! Bianca!"

Bianca eyes sparkled with happiness and turned around. "Who are these two?" The unknown female said as she cruised her way to us.

So. . . Its obvious she is Biancas girlfriend.

From the looks of Bianca smile, it's pretty obvious. Before Bianca could open her mouth the girl that came to us gasped and took a step back.

"WAIT WAIT! Your Ciel, Ciel Phantomhive. Right?" Uhh.... i looked at Sebastian then back to the girl. "Yea???" She murmured a few things but then turned to Sebastian. "And your..." she paused. "Sebastian Michaels, popular kid from the school, eh not surprise. It's just school" She said plainly. But i couldn't help but laugh. "Okay then..."Sebastian murmured.

"How do you know me anyways?" I said.

"Social Media, i follow you on Twitter."

"Ah..." was all i could say.

I mean... what else could i say?

"By the way, My name is Ashley." She said with a closed eye smile. I greeted myself even though she already knows me. "Well before school starts we'll be at the skate park."Bianca said. Grabbing Ashleys hand. "See ya." Ashley said and Bianca waved bye.

And once they left Sebastian spoke.

"I don't like that girl" Sebastian murmured.

I chuckled. "Why not? You don't even know her" Sebastian rolled his eyes and held my hand. "She seems more like a rebel, she doesn't go to our school, and also, we are not aloud to wear normal clothing to school, she is making Bianca wear... those clothes, i don't even think she is going to school soon..."

I leaned closer to Sebastian and smiled. "I don't believe Bianca is that type of girl Sebastian. Why are you so worried though?" Sebastian didn't spoke and neither did i but then i spoke. "Guess what's tomorrow...", Sebastian gave me a confused look then spoke "Tuesday?",

"Yup... and what's special about Tuesday " i smiled a little. And he thought again for a small moment. "We come out early?" I sigh and detached from Sebastian "yea... that."i murmured he was about to speak but i cut him off. "Hurry before were late. I don't want detention for both lunch and afterschool." I said.

-time skip-

-sorry this is the

second time skip-

I glared at the book i was reading.

No nothing is wrong with it.

This is really one of my favorite books.

It's Sebastian who is the problem.

"Cielll stop ignoring mee~"

He whined. I took a glance at him them back to the book. "But cielllll!!! What did i do to you?"

I sigh and closed my book. "What is it Sebastian." I murmured. He seemed upset, but respond back to me. "You've been ignoring me."

I stared at him for a while then to the table. "I've been trying to focus on work." Sebastian sigh. I'm serious, finals are almost here and i have to focus, unlike Sebastian, he is slacking off to much. "I swear i will make it up to you."i said. Which made him smile. He gave me a quick kiss on the lips and then began to let me work.

Book essays are so borringgg~

"Sebastian. . ." I whispered.

Sebastian turned to me and smiled.

"Yes ciel",

"I love you" i murmured and leaned closer to him. "I love you too." He whispered and kissed me again but this time it was longer.

"NO PDA!" The teacher yelled. I blusbed and departed from Sebastian. I forgot i was still in class!!

There was a few laughing and males whistling, while i heard some squealing from girls.

Sebastian only chuckled and continued to work. But at the same time he had his hand entangled with mine.

A//N:Hello there purdy human. I worte this chapter in a hurry, so sorry for any typos, and all. I noticed that i didn't leave any important information about Bianca Rosemary (but that's because she is never really here ha xD) but if you want i could leave some info about her. Or maybe even draw her :P

Dunno... well good night from cali c:
Ps:I'll try to update ASAP.