♥Starting Over Again♥

-Spring Break-

-Ciel P.o.V-

Its spring break. Finally a week without school, work and homework. I smiled... It's been 2 weeks since i have forgiven Sebastian again. And we're friends now...

though secretly he is in the "friend zone" sucker doesn't want to admit it heh.

Lazily i dragged myself down stairs. I was alone. Aunt Red is always working so i didn't mind. Usually Sebastian stays over for two days or so... but that was the past.

I went to get a cupcake my aunt always makes before heading to work but the doorbell rang.

"Who the hell wants to bother me at 8:50am?" I whispered to myself. I slugged towards the door and opening it. My eyes widen.

"S-SEBASTIAN WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE!?" I yelled but failed, i voice sounded dry and raspy.

Sebastian chuckled. "Don't you remember? You told me to come at 9:30 am... its 9:25 am... shoot... im 5minutes early..." he said looking at his watch. I chuckled and pulled him inside.

"Where's your aunt?" Sebastian said looking a bit  nervous. "She's at work she won't come home till 10:30pm so don't get scared" i laughed at bit. He glared at me but then hugged me. "S-Sebastian..."i murmured and felt a blush rising. "Lets be lazy today..." he whispered. I smiled. "Okay" i said.

-time skip-

I played with his hair as he sleept. He held me by the waist had his head pressed to my chest. I smiled. I should just become his lover again... i kissed his forehead. He hugged me tighter and closer. "Ciel--- i love you" he said in his sleep. I blushed and hugged him back. ".... i--- i guess i love you too..."i whispered. "No... i-" i paused for a minute. Should i say it?? Or should i still wait... i smiled. "I love you Sebastian." I whispered to him.

But he's asleep i wanted to tell him already!

I chuckled and jumped on top of him

"Sebastian!!!" I said happily. Sebastian jumped a bit.

"WHAT!WHAT HAPPENED- ARE YOU OKA-" I cut him off and kisses him. He was surprised for a while but kissed back. We laid back down but never depart the kiss. I wanted this moment to last but i had to depart for air.

"I love you too" i said. He smiled and kisses me again. "I love you so much " is said threw the kiss. He deepened the kiss and i wrapped my arms around his neck. "I love you much more... ciel"he said when he departed.

I smiled.

We are starting over all over again...

A/N:Ugh such a small chapter. But I'll update again in a few days... or weeks... or months. Sorry/)~(\