♥Memories♥

-Past-

I yawned. I had the most perfect dre-

I stopped my own thoughts when i felt two arms wrapped around me. 'So it wasn't a dream' i said to myself and smiled. 'We actually became a one last night'. I could remember it so clearly.

Our bodies pressed to each others so perfectly.

Panting and moaning filled the room.

Lips pressed together.

Neck biting.

I smiled and turned my naked body so i could face my lovers face.

He looks so peaceful.

He is perfect...

I removed his raven black hair away and smiled.

Giving him a kiss on the forehead.

"Ciel..." he said in his morning voice.

which made me melt.  I smiled.

"Yes..." i responded back.

He brought me closer to him and gave me a passionate kiss on the lips. "I love you so much" he said threw the kiss. I smiled and deepen the kiss. "Me..." i pulled away and smiled. "Me too... i love you so much Sebastian." He smiled and whispered a "i love you more" before i could argue back he cut me off with another passionate kiss. I wrapped my arms around his neck and brought him closer to me. If possible. He departed and trailed kissed down my jaw line and then to my neck. I moaned softly.

"S-Sebastian..." i breathed out. "Mm~ not right n-noww~ ah" i whispered trying to hold back my moans. Sebastian let out a growl and sat up. I smirked. He threw on his shirt and boxers.

I whine.

He turned towards me and smirked.

"Why are you whining"

"Because your putting your clothes back on!"

"Oh! Perhaps i look better without them" he chuckled and so did i. "I just want to be lazy with you..." i said and threw him a pillow he chuckled and crawled towards me. Having his chest pressed on mine and elbows supported him up so he won't squish me. I smiled.

"Your beautiful..." he whispered. Brushing away a few strains of ny hair away from my eyes.

I blushed Deeply and tried to hide it with my blankets. He pulled them away from my face and kissed my forehead then cheeks then everywhere while tickling me. I couldn't help it but laugh.

Sebastian is the only person who ever made me happy again.

I love him.

He stopped and smiled down at me

"Common i'm pretty sure your hungry" he whispered grabbing my shirt and put it on for me. I blushed. "I could dress myself" i murmured. He chuckled and brushed his knuckles on my cheek.

"I know... but i just felt the need to help dress you back... since i took off all your clothes last night... i think i would of been cute to dress you back after i took your virginity~" he whispered sexually. I blushed and pushed his face away from mines. "Stop Sebastian. Your being a weirdo right now." I whispered putting on my sweat pants. Sebastian laughed a little then put on his sweat pants too... we head out to the door and down stairs.

"so... would you like pancakes, eggs and bacon or something else" Sebastian said wrapping and arm around my waist bringing me closer to him. "Mm... pancakes sounds yummy~." I said with a smile. He gave me a kiss on cheek and smiled. Sitting me down on a chair. I rested my chin on the table and watched Sebastian bring out the ingredients to make breakfast.

I love him so much...

So much that i want to live my future with him.

I don't ever want to lose him.

I don't dare to even think like that.

I won't lose him...

-Back To Reality-

-Ciel p.o.v-

I closes my eyes tight.

But i did lose him...

[[A/N: decided to put a small past of Sebastian and ciel :3 im sorry its short i will update again in a few days or so... sorry for any typos ♥]]