Without A From Address - 4

Shivaay smiled as he heard what Omkara said. Anika's sister was the mysterious girl. He adored Gauri like an elder brother. And his brother falling in love with her made him more happy.

"Let her come home, Om. I'll be taking revenge for every unjust thing you did to me. From my stolen chocolates to the buckets of water that were emptied on my head; I'll repay everything" Shivaay said with a smirk and Omkara laughed.

"I think you forgot that Anika is my best friend" He said with a smug smile and Shivaay rolled his eyes. "What's happening?" Both of them turned to look at Rudra who just made an entry.

"What!" Rudra was surprised to hear that Omkara loved his PA who was Shivaay's girlfriend's sister. "This is great! Bring them home soon. I can't wait to annoy you both" Rudra said with an evil smile to which the brothers shook their head.

"Well, she doesn't know that I know" Omkara said and the other two nodded. "So you're going to propose her?" Rudra asked and Omkara shook his head.

"Nope. Let me give her a small surprise first" He said and winked before walking away.

"Let me ring up Anika" Shivaay said and walked away whilst Rudra stood there disappointed over the fact that he was still single!

"Gauri, wake up!" Anika shouted while getting ready. It was already six in the morning and her sister was still sleeping.

"If you want to have your 1 hour long bath then wake up now" Anika once again shouted and Gauri lazily sat up. She rubbed her eyes to clear her vision and looked annoyed at Anika.

"I'm not going" She whined and was about to lay back but Anika pulled her up. "Shut up! Don't be silly Kiddo. He doesn't have an idea. Get ready and go to your office" Anika said and pushed Gauri to the bathroom.

Soon it was a rush as the sisters hurried for their respective works. Bhavya still had 2 weeks to join so she was free for the day. "Bye Ani" Gauri said and rushed to catch the bus.

It was Gauri's idea that they start earning on their own instead of depending on their father's money. Anika, being good at cooking and creativity decided that she'll open her own café while Gauri was set to take up a job on her favourite field, business.

Coincidentally, Gauri ended up in Omkara's office. They'd decided that they won't tell their parents about their adventure and working for the Oberois was just another reason.

"Ani" Anika stopped in her tracks as she heard Bhavya calling her. She looked at her confused. She's been behaving weird since last night.

"Gauri thinks that Omkara doesn't know, right?" Bhavya asked and Anika nodded. They'd talked this last night itself. "He knows everything Ani. He had the letter when he came here" Bhavya said and Anika stood shocked.

"Oh my!" She said and looked to see if Gauri was there. But to her bad or good luck, Gauri had already left!

"Good morning Sir" Gauri wished Omkara as she entered his cabin. Omkara nodded and smiled while she went to the table placed in the corner.

"What are you looking for?" He asked. "The file I gave you yesterday. It was not corrected" She said and resumed searching.

"Ohh. Then correct it fast. Small mistakes can have big consequences you know" He said controlling the smile that threatened to form on his lips.

Gauri frowned at his words. No, why was she getting worried! He didn't knew. She sighed in relief as she found the file.

"Gauri correct it accordingly. I mean, I know you love to go in circles but this one must be straight" Omkara said and she turned to look at him. Why was he behaving weird!

Seeing her standing there, Omkara stood from his place and walked up to her. He could see her features visibly getting tensed.

"What happened?" She managed to ask. He was standing dangerously close. If it was someone else, she would've kicked the person and walked away but this was HIM.

"You don't know what happened?" He asked in a whisper and she slowly shook her head.

He smiled and forwarded her a piece of paper. She looked at him confused. She slowly opened it and saw his handwriting.

Beloved,
Why do you think that falling in love is a mistake?

If it's like that, then even I made the same mistake.

I fell for you

She looked at him in surprise. "You love me?" She asked and he kissed her cheeks in response.

"I love you" She heard him whisper into her ears and she stood still comprehending the sudden confession.

He slowly leaned down and stopped inches away from her lips. He looked into her eyes as he searched for some answers. May be, he always loved her.

"I love you" She whispered and pressed her lips on his' as their arms went around each other.

~SOMEWHERE IN DELHI~

Shekhar Kapoor leaned on the chair sipping his chair. He smiled as he saw the latest piece of information his men sent.

Sir, Anika mam is on her way to her café. Gauri mam reached office 10 minutes back.

He knew his daughters were working. He knew Gauri worked for the Oberois. But when he came to know about everything, he was proud that his daughters wanted to be independent.

The family rivalry was not something that must hinder their capabilities. Well, this 'rivalry' shouldn't even exist according to him. Only if Mrs.Shekhar and Mrs.Tej knew the meaning of 'compromise'.

Beauty Queens of the college, who had been the bestest of friends, separated because one of them scored higher percentage than the other even though they wrote the same answers!

Shekhar chuckled at the thought. Though Jhanvi and Maya couldn't stand each other, he and Tej shared a very healthy friendship. For them, it was like watching a comedy movie with a little bit of action.

"I can't believe this!" Shekhar turned as he heard Maya's yell. "What happened Maya?" He asked with a calm smile. "Jhanvi was invited to the party before I was" Maya said and Shekhar controlled his urge to laugh.

"You know, it's okay" Shekhar started as another session of 'consoling Mrs.Kapoor' went on.

~OBEROI MANSION~

"What the hell!" Even the earphones tucked in couldn't stop the shout from piercing through Tej's ears.

Tej sighed and looked to his side and saw a fuming Jhanvi walking inside. May be, Maya went ahead at something.

"Jhanvi, please don't shout" Tej said in a helpless tone but no one cared. "How can I be calm Tej! This is atrocious!" Jhanvi said and Tej wondered what 'atrocious' meant.

"What's the matter?" Tej asked pushing away his musings. "Maya's daughter is working as Omkara's PA!" Jhanvi said and Tej tried his best to act shocked.

He knew that. He himself was the one to choose her from the interview. She had kept the family details but Oberois had their own ways.

Jhanvi went on fussing about how cunning the Kapoors were while Tej went back to the meaning of 'atrocious'.

~ON THE OTHER SIDE~

Omkara smiled at Gauri as they both stood there looking at each other unaware of the upcoming circus.

Hola readers! How're you all doing? Hope everyone's safe.

Finally, this confused soul updated! *drum rolls*
This chapter took so long to get completed as I was typing in between my exams.

Keeping all that aside, hope this was not boring. Sorry for the typos.

Do comment down your views.

Criticisms are openly welcomed.

Thank you for reading💛.

Stay safe. Be happy😊💛.