PAINFULLY IN BLISS(OS)

Time is flying so fast. Our first meeting is still fresh in my memory Gauri. The way you threw mud on my face, the fierceness with which you crushed my car. You were a fresh gush of wind in my life. And now our daughter is turning two. Happiness is a very small word to describe it. I know that you were so happy when she said "ma" first. But she's her Pa's princess. You know Gauri, if you haven't entered my life, I would have been nothing but a blank canvas.

When I set my foot in Barielly, I was stone hearted. I had decided to be so because of my past experiences. When I met you, I was surprised to see the unwavering confidence in your eyes. For some reason, I wished I had met you before. Our second meeting was rough. I was blinded with hatred that I saw Svetlana in you. I couldn't see your innocence then. I'm sorry Gauri. Then I came to know that you are going to marry Kali Thakur. I made my judgement on you without looking for the truth. Then came the most beautiful day of my life. The day I filled your hairline with my blood. That day our fates were connected for eternity. But I was stupid then. I left you on the road. Alone.

Even when my mistakes were unforgivable, you helped me. I found a best friend in Chulbul. As Chulbul you performed your duties of a wife. I was a monster to leave you at the Feet of Kali Thakur again. I feel ashamed of myself Gauri. But fate decided to bring you back. I took you back to defeat Svetlana. I pushed you away after that. I'll always be grateful to Shivaay for bringing you back. That was the beginning of confusions and misunderstandings. I was confused about our relation. And the misunderstandings were never ending. I don't know when or how. At some point, I fell for you. I didn't even realize that you have become an inevitable part of my life.

You saved me from every danger. Svetlana, Bua Maa everything. I did nothing but took you for granted. I was a fool then Gauri. I accused you of cheating me with your English teacher. The day I regret the most. When you walked away from me, I realized that you are my reason to live. I was determined to bring you back. I was happy to become your friend in the form of Dilpreet. But the news of your marriage shattered me. I went back to Mumbai. Then came your kidnapping. I kidnapped my wife. It was a new beginning Gauri. A fresh beginning of our rough tale. At that point, I promised myself that I'll never let a tear roll down your cheeks. 

You and I were a dream come true. It was pure bliss. Then came the happiest news of our life. Expecting our child. I had a great time handling your mood swings and cravings. Tomorrow it's her second birthday. And today, I thank you for everything. For not giving up on me. For bringing Inaaya to my life. I miss you Gauri. WE miss you..                                                                                                Forever your's,                                                                                                                                                                    Omkaraji

Omkara folded the paper neatly and kept it with his diary. He missed her so much. It's been 2 years since she left. She never got a chance to see their Inaaya. She left the day Inaaya was born. "Pa" he turned as he heard his baby calling him out from Shivaay's arms.

Her first word was MA. But his Gauri was not there to hear it. "Pa" she said trying to wipe of the tears that fell on his cheeks. He smiled lovingly and kissed her cheeks. "Om" he heard Shivaay. "Hmm" he just hummed in response. "Tell my sister that I miss her" Shivaay said as his blue-green eyes turned misty. Omkara's eyes filled.

"Vaay Papa" Inaaya cooed grabbing Shivaay's attention. His efforts of teaching her 'Bade Papa' resulted in that. "Yes princess" Shivaay asked wiping away his tears. She actioned something which he couldn't understand. "She's asking you to make a big cake for her" Omkara said chuckling. Shivaay laughed and side hugged them.

Before walking away, Shivaay said "Om, Anika already lost her sister. She doesn't  want to lose you". "Shivaay.. Tell Bhabhi to make kheer tomorrow" Omkara said smiling. Shivaay nodded, smiling in tears. 

Omkara looked at Inaaya who was asleep on his chest. A carbon copy of her Ma with his eyes. Slowly he put her on bed and whispered a goodnight in her ears. Then looking at the night sky,  he said "Goodnight love" and laid beside their Inaaya. A star shined brightly as Gauri looked at them with happy tears.

Thank you for reading.

Stay happy.