Living the Moment(OS)

Deep in my heart, I'm concealing Things that I'm longing to say
Scared to confess, what I'm feeling Frightened you'll slip away

- You Must Love Me, Madonna

Omkara stared at the tiny woman walking here and there checking the arrangements of ShivIka's sangeeth from time to time. Of course, she was the Queen in stressing oneself. He took slow strides towards the corner where his younger brother stood.

"Kya hua O? Bohot der se kisiko taad raha hai?" Rudra asks wiggling his eyebrows earning himself a whack on his head. "Shut up!" Omkara says and continued roaming his eyes around his chirraiyya. "Nahi, aapne hi to kaha tha ki aapko farak nahi padta" Though Rudra's statement made him conscious for a second, he didn't back out from the staring session.

That's when he noticed the guy walking beside her, talking to her with a flirty smile. His wife, who had no clue about the creep's intentions was freely replying to his questions. Does she have an idea about how beautiful she looks?

Clad in a Red heavy Banarasi lehenga, and her hair tied up in a bun, she looked breathtaking. Tiny strands of hair falling from the sides, and her annoyed expression added more beauty. All in all, his wife was looking like a fairy descending from heaven.

Wife; That was a term Omkara recently came into terms with. To acknowledge the petite woman whose life he had messed up, as his partner, his better half, was a thing Omkara took long time in. In fact, he had realized the significance of Gauri Sharma in his life. If she hadn't entered his life, he would've remained the Stone-hearted Omkara and if she left, he would return to the same.

Currently, he couldn't control himself from walking towards Gauri as the guy moved too close and she appeared visibly uncomfortable. Rudra immediately rushed to Shivaay with a gleeful smile, so that he doesn't miss 'anything'.

--------------

Gauri had seen her long-haired husband staring at her since the beginning. She tried engaging in a conversation with Anika but she was soon occupied by Shivaay. That's when, Mr. Abhimanyu Raheja, one of Shivaay's business associates, made an effort to talk with her. In a bid to avoid Omkara, she had pretended to be interested in whatever he was talking.

Now, who would've thought that he'd end up as a headache.

"So you're Omkara's wife?" Gauri nods with a smile mentally cursing her luck. "I must say you look very beautiful. Omkara is really lucky" he says and steps forward to which Gauri's smile dimmed. She took a step back but Abhimanyu wasn't showing any signs of leaving her alone.

"Thank you Mr. Raheja" both of them turn their heads as a manly voice interrupted the scene.

Gauri was taken by surprise when Omkara pulled her closer by the shoulders while replying Abhimanyu. She was calming her racing heart when Omkara's hand moved down her arm and rested at her elbow, caressing her in the process, setting the once cooled fire again aflame.

"I'm sorry to interrupt the conversation like that but it would be nice if you could leave us, alone" he said with a smile and a silent threat in his eyes.

Abhimanyu had heard about the rage of the Oberoi brothers. Especially the middle O-bro, right now glaring at him through that smile. He nervously smiled before retreating back to the crowd lest he would be awarded with may be a few punches.

--------------

Omkara was not afraid to love. He was afraid of not being loved back. Shivaay knew that better than anyone else. This very factor was the villian in his marriage.