First Love(OS)

She looked the same except that smile. Her smile has become more angelic. A definition for unique; that was Gauri Sharma. I met her at barielly at a land dealing. To be frank, I was smitten. But I didn't accept the fact back then. She played an important role in my life after that. Our story started with hate. I hated her to the core. But then,  I started noticing this woman. A heart made of gold and a smile that warmed everyone's hearts. She saved me from many tough situations of life. I was hesitant to speak with her, but when I did, I felt like I was in heaven. Each time I hear my name from her, it's bliss.Now after 5 years, fate has decided to bring us under one roof. I came out of my reverie as she raised her brows at me. I just smiled and whispered in her ears "You look beautiful". She smiled and looked into my eyes. "Thank you" she said and hugged me. Do you know what's the best feeling in this world? To have a loved one in your arms. This feeling brings a prick in my heart. I turned back as two chubby hands were on my cheeks.

"Papa" a loud screech echoed in the hall. Gauri smiled looking at the little bundle of joy, Shivika. She looked to her side as she felt Anika nudging her. A small blush appeared on her cheeks as she saw her husband looking at her with a smile. Little Shivika couldn't take the attention wavering off her, so she made a loud shout "Papa" and with that she was in Shivaay's arms. "Why do you shout so much?" Shivaay asked kissing her cheeks. "She's taken after you, that's why" Gauri said laughing. Omkara joined hugging her from side. Soon she was enveloped in his arms. Shivaay looked at the scene with a smile. He loved Anika to death. But the woman in his brother's arms would always remain his first love.The love he never confessed.  Gauri Omkara Singh Oberoi; the first girl who ruled Shivaay Singh Oberoi's heart.

Thank you for reading.

Stay happy.

Drop a comment about how you felt..