PROLOGUE 💚

Mina's POV.

"Put it down Lee Han Young." I calmy told him.

The girls in the room was screaming. Han Young was shaking while the gun was pointed at Kim Taehyung.

"I can't even sit at the cafeteria. All I wanna do is eat but you people laugh at me." Han Young complained histerically.

"Sit with me. S-Sit with me at lunch, even at dismissal let's walk together. J-Just put it down, Han Young. P-Please." I begged him.

Every morning I see Han Young bullied by the school jocks but I didn't anything to help him unlike with Taehyung, I step it up.

Maybe that's why, Han Young is being like this. He was bullied because of his weight and his big nerdy glasses and ofcourse his odor.

"I will help you get through this, Lee! J-just please! Oh my--"

I was shocked when Lee Han Young fired the gun to my left shoulder. I held it and put on pressure on it to stop the bleeding.

Taehyung was holding his ears and was shaking. He has PTSD due to the shooting at his dad's building and her mom died because of it.

I didn't think of myself. I want to hug Tae and tell him he is fine everything's fine but no. It's too dangerous. I want to think about every decision I make right now.

"I'm sorry, Mina. I didn't want to do this but you're too talkative." Lee Han Young told me.

"N-No. N-No. N-Nooo!!" Taehyung was panicking.

"Shut up, Kim Taehyung!" Han young yelled.

"Lee, let's talk.. W-What do you want? Do you want me to die? Please let us out." I told him.

"N-No please. N-No." Taehyung continued crying.

Lee Han Young pointed the gun at Tae's head when he was about to shoot I ran to block Taehyung and the bullet passed through my abdomen. I continued to lose blood.

"Why does it have to be you? Why not me? Why is it unfair Mina?"

I couldnt speak and breathe. Lee Han Young noticed it and Han Young panicked. He threw his gun and tried to help me. He picked me up and went outside the gate where the police was waiting for the gunner.

He handed me over to the paramedics and turned his self in.