Chapter 15

Myoui Mina's POV.

"Hey! Is this okay?" I asked Jungkook.

"Yeah. it suits you." He smiled."Come here let me take a picture."

I posed along the curtains. He clicks his camera and showed me the picture. We are outside our hotel rooms.

I am very nervous

I am very nervous. What if he talks to me, do I talk with him or just ignore him? I don't know. What will I feel when I see him upclose again.

Should I act happy? Calm? Angry? What? Do I open up the past or we should just talk about what's about to come?

When we were ready we went to the entrance and the paparazzi took pictures of us. Jungkook held my hand as we carefully walked onto the red carpet.

The press went to us and asked some questions when I saw Taehyung from afar watching. He looked away and talked to the girl beside him.

"Umm. Are you both together?" The reporter asked.

"N-" I cut off Jungkook.

"Yes. We are." I answered and smiled.

Everybody chuckled and was excited about us. After a few questions we went in and find our table.

We sat with Hobi and Shobe. Hobi was wearing a brown suit and Shobe wearing a backless brown dress.

After the introductions, There came Taehyung and the girl I saw before. Taehyung greeted Hobi and Hobi back.

Then he greeted Jungkook but JK ignored him. Then to me. I nodded and smiled a little bit. Greeted the girl and smiled.

They sat beside Shobe. I ignored their presence and looked at the host who is talking at the microphone.

"Minari. You good?" Jk whispered.

"Yeah."

I looked at Hobi who's worried about me. I signaled him that I was okay. He mouthed that I should start a conversation with him and I shook my head.

I was taking a sip from my wine glass when I suddenly saw Taehyung taking a glance at me. I so surprised I coughed so hard.

"Are you okay?" The girl said. "Oh by the way, I'm Yumi." She offered her hand.

"Mina. Myoui Mina." I accepted her hand.

"Oh you're Mina.. nice to meet you!"

I smiled at her and looked at everyone who attended. My company organised this Gala and I hope everyone likes and enjoys it.

So after a few minutes I got up and talked to all the visitors. With Jungkook by my side, always checking if I was okay.

"Hey. Please excuse me I'll just go to the restroom. Wait for me okay?"

Jk tapped my shoulder. I nodded and awkwardly smiled at Him. When he walked away I saw Taehyung slowly approaching me.

With a champagne glass in his right hand and the other in his pocket. The ones who Inwas talking to awhile ago left.I looked away and pretended I didn't saw Him.

"Jungkook,eh?" He spoke and I turned myself to Him. "Didn't expect you'll chose someone that is not in my level."

"Pardon?"

I was shocked. Jungkook appeared at the perfect timing. He pulled my hand and let me hide at his back.

"Yeah. I'm no one compared to you." I held his hand tighter.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"But I can protect Minari and not run away from her." He clenched his jaw and so as Taehyung.