Chapter 1

Myoui Mina's POV.

I'm at the World's Prestigious Business Match making Party. Me, wearing a dress I solely refused of but I had no choice. I'm the only heiress of my Mom and Dad's company.

Tomorrow will be our first day in Senior year and my parents think that it's a perfect event to get connections.

I wore a black body hugging dress with white and black checkers as it's details. Wore a pair of earrings that looks like a wraith with silver linnings. Stilhuettoes with 4 inch heels and a smooth beige color. My hair was tied half up and my bangs were touching my eyebrows.

When I walked the red carpet, every person who has a camera in their hand quickly pressed the camera's button to take pictures of me, alongside my mother and father was at my back, waving.

After finding our table I saw a well built man approaching us. His wearimg his suit and tie with a YSL badge at the left side of his chest. His hair was pushed back.

"Good evening Mr. and Mrs. Myoui." He greeted at my parents and looked at me. "Good evening Ms. Myoui Mina." He smiled.

He looks like my schoolmate. The nerd in Idol High but I maybe mistaken so I ignored it.

"Good evening, Mr.??" I asked.

"Kim." He answered and sat beside me.

I raised my eyebrows and took a sip from my wine glass. His parents sat beside my parents and greeted each other.

"How old are you?" Mr. Kim broke the silence.

"Is that even neccessary?" I asked.

"Well, I guess. To make connections with people who are the same age as you? Yeah. Probably." He answered.

I rolled my eyes because I really didn't want to have someone the same age as mine. It's too childish.

"Not my thing Mr. Kim." I bluntly answered.

"Arasso."

He whispered while getting a bite of his cheese cube that was paired with his red wine.

He actually smiles at everybody. This boy can be easily kidnapped and ask for ransom for his freedom.

I hate him even though we, just met. All my life my parents thought me to hate the Kims. They our our business' rivals.

My Dad told me Mr. Kim, the oldy made my auntie a part of his affair. Telling her that He will marry her and get divorce with her wife now.

My mom and dad's ideas were practically stolen because they made a spy apply at out company and watched every step we took.

And it is super annoying that I have to put on a fake smile and laugh with this idiots infront of me, when all I wanted to do is just hate them.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

A/N:

I hope you'll like my new story of Taemina!!

This story will tackle, problems in youth nowadays.. How youth thinks that money will define your relevance. How they think your mental issues makes you the weak one, the crazy one.

I hope my story will give you life changing lessons.

please follow me and vote my stories. thank you

Enjoy!! ❤️